[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Welcome our 4th Juror, Rocker!! - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Rocker
Custom Custom Posts
thanks appreciate the opportunity. I did great at some stuff, poor at other things. Ultimately keeping up THAT MANY relationships is really tough and draining for me. I had high points tho
Dean, John, Tai liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Loveita Adams
Custom Posts Group Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Rocker, you were honestly such a surprise this season! I had no idea what to expect from you based on what I heard about your first season, and I absolutely loved getting your long confessional updates. Thank you so much for being a great player to watch here!!!
Dean, Reynold, Rocker and 2 others liked this

Loveita Adams

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Group Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Rocker
Custom Posts Custom
idk how many people voted sherri?

me, alexis, liz, jess, aurora probably voted sherri. not 100p on aurora

could see reasons why everyone else turned on me. Hope an absolute savage, which I never discounted. But she sank me from before the Missy vote and honestly Jess has caught crap from it. ugh
Reynold liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Rocker
Custom Posts Custom
Tai wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:33:44 pm Noticed you had a pretty whisperless tribal, was this planned you think?
yeah its not too hard to fig it out. Michael didnt have my back like I'd hoped. Hope wrecked me. I identified these 2 as the players on green team 2 I most wanted to build a bond with, so clear failure though. There's a lot of me being generally confused by Hope out there

Rocker

• Jury
By Allie
Only four voted for Sherri. Might be Alexis that flipped? Because I know that Jess and Liz wanted Sherri out a while ago, and maybe Aurora too, she was almost voting Sherri the first tribal she played an idol.

About Hope, yeah, I think she is playing a better game than we were expecting, she's definitely a sneaky one ;)
Reynold liked this

Allie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Allie
And I don't know why you would trust Michael though. He clearly had no room to keep all these alliances!! I think he has something with Matt and Sherri, then has something with Aurora, Jess, Liz, Alexis. So he's just double dipping, so anyone that's in the way of him getting both alliances to advance with him, i think people outside that circle are gonna go?
Reynold liked this

Allie

• Jury
By Rocker
Custom Posts Custom
Loveita Adams wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:33:20 pm Rocker, you were honestly such a surprise this season! I had no idea what to expect from you based on what I heard about your first season, and I absolutely loved getting your long confessional updates. Thank you so much for being a great player to watch here!!!
Thank you! I never so much as looked at other players confessions my last season, so I was still completely blind how other players actually use that. My thoughts are...always going to look that way. I'm thankful at least 1 (or more) person liked it. Writing that stuff is more fun for me than trying to hold conversations, I think I made that clear
Loveita Adams liked this

Rocker

• Jury
By Rocker
Posts Custom Custom
Alexis was my #1 for a loooong time. If she voted me it's bc she knew she couldn't save me. thats fine. she had a lot of other stuff going on. I trusted michael by proxy to her. I trusted Shamar even more same reason

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Allie
Oh you were right, some were made public!

Some people decided to take my offer:

Alexis voted for Sherri
Aurora voted for Sherri
Hope voted for Rocker
Matt voted for Rocker
Michael voted for Rocker
Sherri voted for Rocker
Stephannie voted for Rocker

Yeah, idk who between Jess and Liz voted Sherri though !! More likely Liz imo.

Allie

• Jury