[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Welcome to our 5th Juror, Elizabeth!!! - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Rocker
Custom Custom Posts
Sorry Liz. Trying to hook up with you @merge was a big part of my plan, even before I knew you were partnered with Alexis. For a hot sec there it looked like it might work out for us
Elizabeth liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Rocker
Custom Custom Posts
Agree Jess held me back massively as well. As far as you (Liz) go, I think I filled you in on most of it. I was very concerned for her safety a lot and was consistently shocked and baffled when she gave me nothing back.

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Rocker wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:51:53 pm Agree Jess held me back massively as well. As far as you (Liz) go, I think I filled you in on most of it. I was very concerned for her safety a lot and was consistently shocked and baffled when she gave me nothing back.
You were so right!!! We will see her soon. But she’s played a terrible game and Shamar absolutely hates her
Rocker liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
I think Alexis was playing me too. Michael told her to be on the wrong side of the votes so she didn’t look as big of a threat. Michael. FUCK. Shamar said last minute “I knew I could trust him”

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group