[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Welcome Our 6th Juror, Aurora!! - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Loveita Adams
Custom Custom Group Custom Group Custom Posts Custom Custom
NOT BROSKI NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sob: :broken:

I will always love your edited video confessionals, and am very impressed by how far you got and how well you did here! Nice showing after a premature send off in Kuril!

Give away your final 2 coins, and then come talk shit with the rest of the jury!
Tommy, John, Aurora and 2 others liked this

Loveita Adams

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Group Custom Group Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Rocker
Custom Custom Posts
Hey Aurora. Sorry things didn’t work out better for you. Everyone here hates your game so be prepared for that and don’t take it personally. I won’t speak for anyone else but I always have liked you quite a bit, you know that.

Things are weird here. Allie would probably like a chance to roast you. Liz and Reynold have literally gotten married in the last 24 hours and completely turned against me. We all loved your performance tonight.

Take a breather and be grateful you were voted out BEFORE the weekend.

Love,
J Rocker, esq.
Aurora, Reynold liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Lurkers aren't allowed to post in Ponderosa, but I'll speak on their behalf. Genuinely loved watching you play again. I knew you had untapped potential from the last time you played and you proved me correct! You were so entertaining from start to finish here and I loved it. I'm sure it was a rough season for you especially after that last challenge, but... try not to get too hung up on that and know that you were a STAR here <3
Tommy, Carl, Alison and 2 others liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Aurora
Custom Posts Custom Group
Jeff Probst wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:57:01 pm Lurkers aren't allowed to post in Ponderosa, but I'll speak on their behalf. Genuinely loved watching you play again. I knew you had untapped potential from the last time you played and you proved me correct! You were so entertaining from start to finish here and I loved it. I'm sure it was a rough season for you especially after that last challenge, but... try not to get too hung up on that and know that you were a STAR here <3
Jeff! Thanks so much, that was really kind of you to say. I am not butthurt. I am glad I got further than before and made the jury.

This was my first ORG.... and will probably be my last lol. But I really enjoyed the opportunity to dip my feet in this world. I hope to stay in touch with everyone on discord.
Hope, Alison, Elizabeth and 1 others liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Group
By Aurora
Custom Group Posts Custom
Rocker wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:53:43 pm Hey Aurora. Sorry things didn’t work out better for you. Everyone here hates your game so be prepared for that and don’t take it personally. I won’t speak for anyone else but I always have liked you quite a bit, you know that.

Things are weird here. Allie would probably like a chance to roast you. Liz and Reynold have literally gotten married in the last 24 hours and completely turned against me. We all loved your performance tonight.

Take a breather and be grateful you were voted out BEFORE the weekend.

Love,
J Rocker, esq.
Hi Rocker! Thank you for the kind words! I had a good time, and I deserve some roasting in here. No doubt about that. So everyone can bring it on!
Elizabeth liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Group Posts Custom
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
I can’t wait to go back to being normal people and friendly on discord! Things got awkward. You’re a champ! No matter what I or anyone else think/thought ❤️ That ending really had us hoping you stayed!!!!

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Aurora
Custom Posts Custom Group
Loveita Adams wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:53:18 pm NOT BROSKI NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sob: :broken:

I will always love your edited video confessionals, and am very impressed by how far you got and how well you did here! Nice showing after a premature send off in Kuril!

Give away your final 2 coins, and then come talk shit with the rest of the jury!
Broski Nation has ended... and that's okay. Thanks for the love Loveita. I hope they finish the game with a few more fireworks.

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Group
By Aurora
Group Posts Custom Custom
Elizabeth wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:11:27 pm I can’t wait to go back to being normal people and friendly on discord! Things got awkward. You’re a champ! No matter what I or anyone else think/thought ❤️ That ending really had us hoping you stayed!!!!
I am sorry I fucked up the games of everyone in here. I was just trying to get to a moment where I could make my move. Just a bummer it didn't work.

But I hope we can get back to normal after the game! :heart: :heart: :heart: I need to get my life in order, holy hell, I am so behind on EVERYTHING.
Elizabeth liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts Custom Custom
By Tai
Posts Group Custom
Hiiiii Aurora! LOL, I guess our paths crossed again, I feel really bad that we never couldn't get it together, I personally liked you a lot and enjoyed talking with you. LOL, you can reveal now, did you vote me on the Hannah vote?

Tai

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group Custom
By Aurora
Custom Custom Group Posts
Tai wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:01:59 am Hiiiii Aurora! LOL, I guess our paths crossed again, I feel really bad that we never couldn't get it together, I personally liked you a lot and enjoyed talking with you. LOL, you can reveal now, did you vote me on the Hannah vote?
I did! I thought that was common knowledge? haha.

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Group Posts