[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Welcome to our 8th Juror, Alexis! - Stranded in Tuamotus
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:34:26 pm Couldn't afford a car so she named her daughter Alexis

So sad to see you here, so close to Immunity but... honestly legend.
ok you joke but i have a friend whose middle name is alexis because she was conceived in a lexus
Carl, Shamar liked this

Joaquin Souberbielle

• Host
  • Awards: Group Custom Posts Custom Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Aurora
Custom Custom Posts Group
Joaquin Souberbielle wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:36:08 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:34:26 pm Couldn't afford a car so she named her daughter Alexis

ok you joke but i have a friend whose middle name is alexis because she was conceived in a lexus
It's always interesting to me that you can pinpoint conception. Like, either you weren't doing it a lot during that time frame so there's only one answer or... you always do your dirty in the garage. Either way, interesting.
Shamar, Alexis liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Group
By Alexis

We had a girl named "Tequilia" at my high school and I always wondered how she was conceived.
Reynold, Dean liked this

Alexis

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
Aurora wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:37:58 pm

It's always interesting to me that you can pinpoint conception. Like, either you weren't doing it a lot during that time frame so there's only one answer or... you always do your dirty in the garage. Either way, interesting.
i think the weirdest part was that they told their kid but, :shrug:
Aurora liked this

Joaquin Souberbielle

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Group Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Group Custom
By Alexis
Reynold wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:23:47 am legend I love you :heart: fell asleep and can't believe you're here!!!! You really deserved to win. Sneaky snake ;)
Thanks, Reynold. :smile:

I knew you had to go when Hope told me you added her to a group chat and were ordering her around looool. You weren't talking to me about the vote, nor was I in the group chat, so it tipped me off that I wasn't in your plans. There was also some description under another chat about a pussy pig and I knew you had to have made it hahaha :woozy:
Reynold, Elizabeth liked this

Alexis

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts