[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Funny/irrelevant stuff - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Rocker
Custom Custom Posts
- I told Michael I was bi. Part of me wanted to pay tribute and do a reverse Dean but also I wanted to distance myself from my avatar as much as possible. It might have worked, I think he perked up in the moment when I said that. I kind of forgot to keep that up though. I might have also told Missy or Matt, I don’t remember

- Garrett reached out to me like 2 days before the game. I had no idea who he was and his message was kind of shady. I turned that in to Jeff immediately. Nothing “pre-gamey” about it, but way sketch bc I had never heard of him before. I was pretty excited he got voted out first, I’m a big thumbs down on Stranded pregaming. I should have actually been more receptive to Garrett seeing as it seems like a ton (?) of vets did have pre-deals, none of which would have included me. Garrett was p funny tho

- Missy is my all time fave person. Funniest ever. I knew there would be a Missy bomb in this game, I was just hoping it came at the merge. I figured it wouldn’t land on me. I hope she doesn’t hate me 4rver :dizzy:

Any1 got any good ones

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Brandon called dibs on me if my boyfriend dies or cheats lol I died laughing!
Like boy, I’d eat you alive, go get a Christian girl lol
He made me laugh like no other
Alexis liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Alexis
Elizabeth wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:53:35 am Brandon called dibs on me if my boyfriend dies or cheats lol I died laughing!
Like boy, I’d eat you alive, go get a Christian girl lol
He made me laugh like no other
I really hope that was a schtick and we find out he was a full on sadist.
Elizabeth liked this

Alexis

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Aurora
Custom Custom Posts Group
Hmm... Jess and I were tight outside of the game after we flirted (as Haley and Josh) in Excursion. Talk about some life stuff that we bonded over. Now I wonder if it was all a ploy for the possibility we both got cast in Stranded??? That's crazy....... right? Haha.
Elizabeth liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Group
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Aurora wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:16:59 am Hmm... Jess and I were tight outside of the game after we flirted (as Haley and Josh) in Excursion. Talk about some life stuff that we bonded over. Now I wonder if it was all a ploy for the possibility we both got cast in Stranded??? That's crazy....... right? Haha.
She tried to pregame me. I played it off so good that she stopped messaging me and had no idea I was coming lol
The day it was pushed ahead a week, I’m like doesn’t it start today? So I think she assumed because I had no idea it was pushed a week late, I wasn’t coming lol
Aurora liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Aurora
Group Posts Custom Custom
Elizabeth wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:22:34 am
Aurora wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:17:47 am Oh I also ranked you all by hotness.... Sorry in advance Rocker and Liz.
Wow. :broken:
It's your current profile pic, nothing else. Like obviously has nothing to do with your actual looks. Somehow that made it better in my mind. Lol
Elizabeth liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts Custom Custom
By Rocker
Custom Custom Posts
Jess had done her flirty routine in my DMs since the day I joined the alumni discord. I guess I had distanced from it pretty good since Christmas or so. I assumed this meant she would never go against me. Really I think she just thought I was too _______ to play Stranded and moved her pregaming elsewhere. I like to think she’s been pregaming this season since before Tanzania ended
Elizabeth liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Aurora
Custom Custom Group Posts
Rocker wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:25:57 am Jess had done her flirty routine in my DMs since the day I joined the alumni discord. I guess I had distanced from it pretty good since Christmas or so. I assumed this meant she would never go against me. Really I think she just thought I was too _______ to play Stranded and moved her pregaming elsewhere. I like to think she’s been pregaming this season since before Tanzania ended
Well, if that's how i got played, that fucking sucks. That's not the game. trusting her affected so much of my game.

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Group Posts
By Aurora
Custom Posts Custom Group
I should point out she never once tried to officially pregame with me. We never talked about Stranded outside of the IMs/posts here. But I guess she didn't have to. :(

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Group
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
Aurora wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:25:18 am
Aurora wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:17:47 am Oh I also ranked you all by hotness.... Sorry in advance Rocker and Liz.
It's your current profile pic, nothing else. Like obviously has nothing to do with your actual looks. Somehow that made it better in my mind. Lol

Haha Yeah, Liz and I look nothing alike. But this picture sucks!!!! The first one was better.
Aurora liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Alexis
Apparently Jess is going after Steph now cause she wants to be the last vet standing. Which is so...Jess. I don't think she realizes she's going to be the last vet standing because she's a goat.
Hope, Aurora, Stephannie liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Alexis
Elizabeth wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:29:27 am

Haha Yeah, Liz and I look nothing alike. But this picture sucks!!!! The first one was better.
I look nothing like Alexis except dark eyebrows and LOTS OF HAIR.
Reynold, Aurora, Elizabeth and 1 others liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Aurora
Custom Group Posts Custom
Alexis wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:32:32 am
Elizabeth wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:29:27 am

I look nothing like Alexis except dark eyebrows and LOTS OF HAIR.
I look EXACTLY like Aurora... jk I am a classy, masculine-presenting lesbian with short hair and a sadly-ironic penchant for flannel and uhauls.
Hope, Alexis, Stephannie liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Group Posts Custom