[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Funny/irrelevant stuff - Page 4 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Aurora
Group Posts Custom Custom
Rocker wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:39:34 am
Alexis wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:31:59 am Apparently Jess is going after Steph now cause she wants to be the last vet standing. Which is so...Jess. I don't think she realizes she's going to be the last vet standing because she's a goat.
OH OH not trying to rip this girl up but 1 minute before votes were due when I was voted out she whispered to me “You better not fuck me over Rocker!!!”

^wtf was that all about. I whispered back, like, what.

And then I said forget it and wound up apologizing to her fsr like a weenie
I'm a little surprised I got more goat votes than her tbh.

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts Custom Custom
By Alexis
Aurora wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:36:07 am
Alexis wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:31:59 am Apparently Jess is going after Steph now cause she wants to be the last vet standing. Which is so...Jess. I don't think she realizes she's going to be the last vet standing because she's a goat.
OH OH not trying to rip this girl up but 1 minute before votes were due when I was voted out she whispered to me “You better not fuck me over Rocker!!!”

I'm a little surprised I got more goat votes than her tbh.
I am too. I would have voted you over her if I had participated in that.

Alexis

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Hope
Reynold wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:30:39 am @Elizabeth

the jury has become more fun than the game
the finalists will shit when they realize how much they've missed
and how we don't care what's going on now we're not left
only to hand michael the win
that is my hymn
is this supposed to be a song because this is my favorite song
Elizabeth, Alexis, Reynold liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Hope

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :crine: :crine: :crine: :crine: :crine: :crine: :crine: WHY IS THIS SENDING ME LOL SHE WOULD SAY STUFF LIKE THIS ALL THE DAMN TIME IM CRYING
Alexis, Reynold liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
also @Aurora god you are so freaking cool just reading this forum i wish we had gotten to know each other better in the game!!!!!
Aurora liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Hope

Aurora liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Rocker
Custom Posts Custom
@Hope

I don’t want to clutter up the poor Vote for Matt thread so I’ll respond here. On Feb 8th I wrote that building an honest relationship with Hope was a top priority. So for most of green team 3 through the merge was me trying w/ you. 😦 I’m not very good

I was p honest with you always though. I did really really want to just remove Jess completely when I filled you in on my saga
Hope liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Hope
Rocker wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:29:56 am @Hope

I don’t want to clutter up the poor Vote for Matt thread so I’ll respond here. On Feb 8th I wrote that building an honest relationship with Hope was a top priority. So for most of green team 3 through the merge was me trying w/ you. 😦 I’m not very good

I was p honest with you always though. I did really really want to just remove Jess completely when I filled you in on my saga
That's the thing, I did feel like you were being real with me there. I was really confused when Jess confronted me on the day of your vote out and told me someone told her that I wanted to start a plan to vote her out. I had a feeling it was you and Mike confirmed it for me, he said jess told him it was you. Jess was telling Mike everything at the time. and tbh she probably is right now. but anyways, that really scared me and then i just considered everything you said as leading me on. i was always curious what your reasoning was in saying something if this was even true hahahaha because i did really feel like you meant it to me! like one of the things that stands out to me that i felt we were on the same page

Hope

• Jury
By Rocker
Custom Posts Custom
I talked to Liz over merge weekend and she cooled me off and I thought Jess as a number would be more beneficial for awhile. And then...I selfishly got back into the idea of never voting out Jess so I balked when you approached me (ugh I should have been like YUP BYE). Telling her anything about it was a bad idea and I know, my final blow. I felt like my winning game was going to have to include Jess and Aurora or...something 😵😵😵

LOL@ her having Mike under control 🤦‍♀️
Hope, Aurora liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Rocker
Custom Custom Posts
Also I think I said “please don’t say anything yet. Still trying to figure this out” to Jess when I told her of that plan. So good that she just confronted you anyway 🥱
Hope liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Hope

If I had access to my dms, I think I could actually show you three or four messages just from today that I got from her with that type of talking like I'm trusting you not to fuck me over here :crine: :crine: :crine: :crine: :crine: welp i think i kinda did by getting voted out :oop:
Rocker liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Aurora
Posts Custom Group Custom
Hope wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:50:14 pm also @Aurora god you are so freaking cool just reading this forum i wish we had gotten to know each other better in the game!!!!!
Yes, I do too! We started to talk for real like the day I left. Ugh!

But we can be friends here :inlove: :laugh:
Hope liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Group Custom
By Aurora
Custom Custom Group Posts
Rocker wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:47:02 am I talked to Liz over merge weekend and she cooled me off and I thought Jess as a number would be more beneficial for awhile. And then...I selfishly got back into the idea of never voting out Jess so I balked when you approached me (ugh I should have been like YUP BYE). Telling her anything about it was a bad idea and I know, my final blow. I felt like my winning game was going to have to include Jess and Aurora or...something 😵😵😵

LOL@ her having Mike under control 🤦‍♀️
Damn it Rocker, I wish this would have worked out better for us. I'm sorry for my part.

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Group Posts
By Hope
Aurora wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:47:41 am
Hope wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:50:14 pm also @Aurora god you are so freaking cool just reading this forum i wish we had gotten to know each other better in the game!!!!!
Yes, I do too! We started to talk for real like the day I left. Ugh!

But we can be friends here :inlove: :laugh:
yesssss :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
Aurora liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
some funny moments i was thinking of

-me telling jed im bipolar after only have two or three conversations with him and just completely oversharing my mental health history with him who i barely even talked to in this game and proceeded to never open up to anyone else about that stuff :crine: :crine: :crine: :crine:

-missy not giving me any of her coins despite me having her back when i really shouldnt have cuz it seems she would have been difficult to work with at the merge :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

-jess asking me why she was awarded with mike "most likely to use sexuality as a weapon"

-brandon premerge i literally cannot wait to hear this mans voice at the reunion.

-eddie not playing his idol

-reynold telling me about doing meth :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

-shamar telling me he drinks a handle a week shamar bb are you okay??????

-general me oversharing drug stories to people

-anytime jess would say "okay im gonna to talk to alexis/matt/mike now and see what they say" and then minutes later i get texts from alexis/matt/mike saying JESS NEEDS TO STOP :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

-aurora giving me 40 stranded coin at the steal a vote auction and then getting voted out and i pocketed it all basically got a free advantage there lol

-finding true love in a sexy man like my daddy @Rocker <333333

-liz i just found whenever you were frustrated with someone you were always mad funny about it :crine:

ill keep posting when i think of more lol sorry if any of these are roasts
Aurora, Rocker, Elizabeth and 1 others liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
She also sent me one after the Jed vote. We had a rival alliance but I could never trust Missy. I had no idea what she was actually doing lol

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Aurora
Custom Group Posts Custom
Hope wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:01:21 pm some funny moments i was thinking of

-me telling jed im bipolar after only have two or three conversations with him and just completely oversharing my mental health history with him who i barely even talked to in this game and proceeded to never open up to anyone else about that stuff :crine: :crine: :crine: :crine:

-missy not giving me any of her coins despite me having her back when i really shouldnt have cuz it seems she would have been difficult to work with at the merge :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

-jess asking me why she was awarded with mike "most likely to use sexuality as a weapon"

-brandon premerge i literally cannot wait to hear this mans voice at the reunion.

-eddie not playing his idol

-reynold telling me about doing meth :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

-shamar telling me he drinks a handle a week shamar bb are you okay??????

-general me oversharing drug stories to people

-anytime jess would say "okay im gonna to talk to alexis/matt/mike now and see what they say" and then minutes later i get texts from alexis/matt/mike saying JESS NEEDS TO STOP :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

-aurora giving me 40 stranded coin at the steal a vote auction and then getting voted out and i pocketed it all basically got a free advantage there lol

-finding true love in a sexy man like my daddy @Rocker <333333

-liz i just found whenever you were frustrated with someone you were always mad funny about it :crine:

ill keep posting when i think of more lol sorry if any of these are roasts
You were my only hope, Hope!!! :crine: :rofl:
Hope liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Group Posts Custom