[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Burger Sluts - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
🍔👅💦

A place to discuss food and the bachelor @alexis.
Or other non game related things we like to talk about. So happy you’re here but so not happy at the same time :rofl:

We welcome any and all burger sluts.
Reynold, Alexis liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Alexis
Thank you for reminding me that I need a burger ASAP.

Btw, I don't know if you guys were wondering why I didn't participate in the majority rules challenge, but my boyfriend and I broke up an hour before so I just needed time to process it all. Little did I know it would be the perfect challenge to dip from looooool.

(I figured I would bring that up here since I prob talked to you the most about it--I will give you deets after the game, Liz)
Reynold, Aurora, Rocker and 1 others liked this

Alexis

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Ah fack! I figured it had something to do with him or the car!! Sorry to hear but I’m happy you can have some closure. You’ll have to fill me in more for sure!
Alexis liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Alexis
Yeah it's embarrassing how much lurkers know about my (former) love life now lmfaoooo :sob: :grief:
Elizabeth liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Alexis
I was about to say imma get a burger for lunch today, but I think a fat Italian sub is where I'm going today.
Elizabeth liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
They know us better than we know ourselves haha
It’s weird but I don’t think much of it anymore hahah
Alexis liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Alexis
I'm going to Mangialardo's and getting the G-Man and a bigass DELI PICKLE. I shouldn't finish it in one sitting, but I absolutely will.

Hope, Elizabeth, Rocker liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Rocker
Posts Custom Custom
cauliflower rice and veggies. I’m a really big burger sl*t too tho I promise

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Aurora
Custom Group Posts Custom
I'm sorry Alexis. You said you had personal stuff, but that sucks.

I really played that game wrong. I tried to answer so that other people wouldn't get mad at me, rather than what I actually thought. Like, I didn't want to upset Michael (at that point) so I didn't name him as a threat to win.

I think my conclusion is I outplayed myself this time around.
Alexis liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Group Posts Custom
By Aurora
Custom Posts Custom Group
Also, I don't eat meat. I mentioned "wings" at one point, and that's because they were made of seitan. lol
Alexis, Elizabeth liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Group
By Alexis
Aurora, I just got the sense that you were more loyal to the numbers than any particular people, and so that just made me super reluctant to fully trust you.

Meanwhile, I got voted most likely to backstab after willingly voting in the minority because I couldn't bring myself to vote for Liz or Rocker lol.
Hope, Aurora liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Alexis
Aurora wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:23:30 am Also, I don't eat meat. I mentioned "wings" at one point, and that's because they were made of seitan. lol
You mean satan wings. I could never be vegan lol bless you
Aurora, Elizabeth liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
I wish aurora and Jess voted with us, the tribal I left. Shamar went rogue and we would have had Sherri out. Different game right now it would be. Damnnnnnn
Aurora, Alexis liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
Aurora wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:23:30 am Also, I don't eat meat. I mentioned "wings" at one point, and that's because they were made of seitan. lol
Veggie burger for Aurora!
Aurora liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
By Alexis
Elizabeth wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:26:24 am I wish aurora and Jess voted with us, the tribal I left. Shamar went rogue and we would have had Sherri out. Different game right now it would be. Damnnnnnn
Another reason I stopped trusting her and Michael the round you left, Liz: They both told me "I don't want to go to Rocks for Liz."

It was simple math if they both voted with us + Shamar, there would not have been a rocks situation and Sherri wouldn't have been in position to go to FTC right now.

Michael and I mended things shortly after all of this, but I think he's gonna get utterly played by Matt. Would not be surprised to see him here next.
Elizabeth liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
Yup yup yup! Agree with all that^
but Rocker running to Michael and lying didn’t help the day before. Yeah he brings up future plans to me. I mentioned Michael down the road and he fucking goes and runs with that. Weasels to Michael. Sealed his faith and then mine lol
Aurora liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
By Aurora
Custom Group Custom Posts
Alexis wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:24:39 am Aurora, I just got the sense that you were more loyal to the numbers than any particular people, and so that just made me super reluctant to fully trust you.

Meanwhile, I got voted most likely to backstab after willingly voting in the minority because I couldn't bring myself to vote for Liz or Rocker lol.
Yeah, tough line to toe. I wish we talked more the day I left. Watch my confessionals when its all over; I really thought we could be friends outside the game.
Alexis liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Group Custom Posts