[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
The Dugout - Talkin' Baseball with Alexis and Rocker - Stranded in Tuamotus
The latest ep of Talkin' Baseball absolutely shit on the Rockies clubhouse and I was HERE. FOR. IT.

Absolutely agree with Jomboy that they'll prob be the worst team in baseball. Desmond and Blackmon cannot carry the team.

Alexis

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
Can we assign WAR ratings to merge Stranded players. Michael is definitely a 3+ WAR org player

Can you sell me on a scenario where the Giants aren’t pretty shitty this year? Also funny that you play Baseball D&D (14 team roto 👍👍) AND Survivor D@D. pencil necked geek
Alexis, Reynold liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
Alexis wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:54:23 am The latest ep of Talkin' Baseball absolutely shit on the Rockies clubhouse and I was HERE. FOR. IT.

Absolutely agree with Jomboy that they'll prob be the worst team in baseball. Desmond and Blackmon cannot carry the team.
Yes you were not joking taking a more loyal notice and becoming a regular listener is definitely a life improvement. I also love taking down Billy Beane when appropriate

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
Alexis wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:54:23 am The latest ep of Talkin' Baseball absolutely shit on the Rockies clubhouse and I was HERE. FOR. IT.

Desmond is out TBD...Story is great and all, but there’s a lot of exciting SS out there. Atrocious non winning franchise

I expect another boring 93-101 wins here in Yankeeland. Kluber (less so) and Tailon feel like coups. I’ve always been into Montgomery too.

Sad to see Tanaka go and never win anything meaningful, I became a huge fan of his over time. CC is still my personal GOAT. His split year with Cle/Brewers before signing with NYY is legendary
Tommy, Shamar liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
Rocker wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:00:46 am Can we assign WAR ratings to merge Stranded players. Michael is definitely a 3+ WAR org player

Can you sell me on a scenario where the Giants aren’t pretty shitty this year? Also funny that you play Baseball D&D (14 team roto 👍👍) AND Survivor D@D. pencil necked geek
YES. I love this. Jess is like -2.5 WAR.

And lol I cannot--I think we will finish about Colorado and Arizona, but that's it. We're at least TRYING to be competitive.
Tommy liked this

Alexis

• Jury
Rocker wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:25:15 am

Desmond is out TBD...Story is great and all, but there’s a lot of exciting SS out there. Atrocious non winning franchise

I expect another boring 93-101 wins here in Yankeeland. Kluber (less so) and Tailon feel like coups. I’ve always been into Montgomery too.

Sad to see Tanaka go and never win anything meaningful, I became a huge fan of his over time. CC is still my personal GOAT. His split year with Cle/Brewers before signing with NYY is legendary
Oh I thought Desmond was just out for last season cause of COVID?

I really want this CC t-shirt.

Alexis

• Jury
Alexis wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:08:48 pm
Rocker wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:25:15 am

Oh I thought Desmond was just out for last season cause of COVID?

I really want this CC t-shirt.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.c ... atform=amp

I think he just doesn’t want to deal with the Rockies these days. Ice water out of my souvenir CC cup is post run ritual

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
Yes baseball desperately needs that. All of those guys are so often the same. Way too much “proud that we refuse to kneel for an anthem” energy going on. Also a weird dichotomy between the Spanish big dick guys/stereotypical “hoss’”. And then a certain % of them wind up mega rich and it stops mattering

My fave dude from the little bit of hanging around I did was A. Knapp. He was in low A (and out for the season with TJ). I’ve never met someone who was more of an inherent and respected leader. I was pretty blown away how revered he was from real prospects down to the kids clinging to the dream. We talked until 5AM about how he was trying to model his career after David Ross (this was in 2013 or 2014 lol). JP Crawford was like 18 and playing beer pong all night

https://twitter.com/jonnyheller/status ... 56385?s=21
Alexis liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
Shamar wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:11:27 pm Rocker real quick: look it up, but it looks like Scott Kazmir(yes that Scott Kazmir) just signed a minor league deal and may be coming back to the league. Sorry for interrupting. See you at FTC
Shamar you are never interrupting. This is as much your thread as it is ours.
Rocker liked this

Alexis

• Jury
Rocker wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:01:24 pm Yes baseball desperately needs that. All of those guys are so often the same. Way too much “proud that we refuse to kneel for an anthem” energy going on.
And for this I am so glad that douche Coonrod off of the Giants. I would not be surprised to find out he stormed the Capitol.
Rocker liked this

Alexis

• Jury