[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
The case for Jessica - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Rocker
Custom Posts Custom
Please use this thread to make the case Jessica should win the game.

Alternatively, please list concerns or questions you would like answered. (Be it here by other jurors or at FTC)

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Rocker
Custom Posts Custom
Jess IS the scoutmaster. We all lay broken and games burned asunder but she seems like the most sure thing to be settin’ in the final 3. Gotta be in it to win it?
Reynold liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Hope
I'll bite. Jess played a game that I thought was based off Honor, Integrity, and Loyalty (The Coach standard). She managed to keep that with me, though not everyone else here. If she finds herself in the final three I would vote for her if she demonstrated a clear understanding of her game, and doesn't just make her FTC speeches "but i was loyal" because obviously you can't be loyal if you want to play well and make it to the end.
Reynold liked this

Hope

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Yeah. I’d have respected her more had she just voted me. But to not vote made me irritated. Such a cowardly way to try and keep everyone happy.

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Hope
i agree with both of you though, and i think everyone in the game knows this too. people are itching to take her to the end. she also managed to rub almost every person she worked with the wrong way. anytime i was in a plan with her i always got texts from other people in the plan complaining about her because she was always all over the place.
Elizabeth liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Allie
I would vote for her, however, she would have to come up with some explanation to her game because I don't understand why she would go to the five with Matt/Sherri/Steph when she knew they were together... and I also warned her about the trio chat between Michael/Matt/Sherri. So that's a weird final five for her to try to get...

Allie

• Jury
By Hope
Allie wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:10:24 am I would vote for her, however, she would have to come up with some explanation to her game because I don't understand why she would go to the five with Matt/Sherri/Steph when she knew they were together... and I also warned her about the trio chat between Michael/Matt/Sherri. So that's a weird final five for her to try to get...
I wish she had taken your warning seriously and warned me about it too. I think she was trying to but she did not do it clearly enough. Because this would have been game changing information to me (ESPECIALLY TODAY). Today was actually the first day I really even heard her mention them as a trio, and all she said was "I'm scared that matt/steph/sherri could be working together"she never said "they are a set trio that ive seen play this game together and have heard about being together." That would have probably gotten through to me and made me realize i was being overconfident in my relationships with Sherri and Steph.

Hope

• Jury
By Allie
Hope wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:59:00 am
Allie wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:10:24 am I would vote for her, however, she would have to come up with some explanation to her game because I don't understand why she would go to the five with Matt/Sherri/Steph when she knew they were together... and I also warned her about the trio chat between Michael/Matt/Sherri. So that's a weird final five for her to try to get...
I wish she had taken your warning seriously and warned me about it too. I think she was trying to but she did not do it clearly enough. Because this would have been game changing information to me (ESPECIALLY TODAY). Today was actually the first day I really even heard her mention them as a trio, and all she said was "I'm scared that matt/steph/sherri could be working together"she never said "they are a set trio that ive seen play this game together and have heard about being together." That would have probably gotten through to me and made me realize i was being overconfident in my relationships with Sherri and Steph.
I think I told you too about that trio when we were on the green tribe though. Did i?

Allie

• Jury
By Allie
Wait no, not Steph. I told you Mike/Sherri/Matt, true, maybe I didn't bring up the Steph to you. Hmm

Allie

• Jury
By Hope
Allie wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:16:44 am
Hope wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:59:00 am
I think I told you too about that trio when we were on the green tribe though. Did i?
I'm not sure, I just remember not knowing a single thing about Steph besides her challenge prowess when we entered the merge with her and i feel like i didnt know much about her relationships with people besides her closeness with Tai. i knew she got into that entire fans alliance through Tai and then i also assumed for that reason there were no tight groups that involved Steph.

Hope

• Jury
By Reynold
She's not getting my vote. She literally spent all day before TC kissing my fat ass just to vote me out. I didn't see her angle, she said she wanted to work with me (and I felt that was unnecessary bc you're just going to vote me out 10 hours later?) I don't see the logic. Why would you push so hard to work with someone you want out the same night? I didn't see her logic really in this game, I don't see her story arc, and I don't see a strong player. She won't be getting my vote at FTC unless she can blow my mind with an organized speech about her game from start to finish and keep it constant.

Reynold

• Jury
By Alexis
She did the exact same thing to me, Reynold. Like doubled down on things she’d said to me previously just to confirm we were good. That + Hope telling me Stephannie was down to vote Sherri was what tipped me off that I was probably going home.
Reynold liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
I think she’s in this weird game mode. She’s been playing like 10 orgs since tanz. Not sure how many for sure but she even mentioned it was a lot. One during this game. So to me, a lot of what she did was confusing and I think she is just over-ORGed. ORG-Logged? Who knows.
But even I don’t see my vote going here. I should never have worked so hard to get everyone trust her 🤣 Damn Tanz made me do it.
Hope, Aurora, Alexis and 2 others liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Aurora
Group Posts Custom Custom
Yeah, she didn't even finish her last ORG until like 2 weeks into this one? She was in f3 there too but lost.

I just want to know where our actual friendship lies in all of this. I came in thinking she was someone I could trust, not to vote with me every time, obviously I didn't do that. But to be somewhat up front with me. And she ended up hiding things from me, which at least she admitted. But it really messed my game up. Specifically the Shamar vote. My apparent lack of awareness there was completely Jess fucking me over. C'est la vie.

It would take a lot of 'splaining for her to get my vote. Cause I don't get her strategy.
Elizabeth, Reynold liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts Custom Custom