[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
The case for Sherri - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Rocker
Posts Custom Custom
Please use this thread to make the case Sherri should win the game.

Alternatively, please list concerns or questions you would like answered. (Be it here by other jurors or at FTC)

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
I vote Sherri so far
Someone who has been in the know. Had votes against her. Loyal to her newer allies. Won challenges. Got idols. Social as fuck. Great talker.
Tai, Hope, Alexis liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Hope
I will be hardcore roasting Sherri if she somehow ends up in a final three with Mike. Or if she shows up here tomorrow :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Elizabeth liked this

Hope

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Allie
I actually would strongly consider voting for Sherri in the end. The fact she played two idols shows she trust no one and she does not think highly of her game like Mike does.
Hope liked this

Allie

• Jury
By Hope
Allie wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:11:46 am I actually would strongly consider voting for Sherri in the end. The fact she played two idols shows she trust no one and she does not think highly of her game like Mike does.
Sherri is for sure the most humble threat left in the game. I don't think she knows how much of a threat she is tbh!

Hope

• Jury
By Tai
Custom Posts Group
Sherri, such a queen! Tried so hard to get her to use her idols on me. Super genuine!

Tai

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Group
By Reynold
HUGE HUGE THREAT @Elizabeth didn't you try to get sherri voted out before me right??? she's been a target all game, had votes, always been at the fore-front of the game. A fucking CHAMELEON. my final 2 (obviously) we were #sheynold. She is so good at playing stupid it's ridiculous. Her skills at this game are undeniable. I do think that matt is slightly smarter than her, but I think she is the more well-rounded game player. She is so collected and her humble personality/charisma just pulls you right in. I told her like day 2/3 i would NEVER vote for her the entire game, and we weren't even allies yet, and I meant it. Just a fucking great person. Idol hoarder too, ran the whole game.
Hope, Tai, Elizabeth liked this

Reynold

• Jury
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Sherri is at 20 steps ahead of him.
But ya, I tried and clearly she’s still there so, she has my vote haha Plus she’s most deserving there, for real
Reynold liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
By Reynold
Sherri is my favorite player. I think if they both make final it could go either way. I think michael's just played more of that explosive chaotic game we all love. When it comes to FTC I think sherri really does have an extremely well rounded game.
Elizabeth liked this

Reynold

• Jury
By Alexis
Reynold wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:15:12 am Sherri is my favorite player. I think if they both make final it could go either way. I think michael's just played more of that explosive chaotic game we all love. When it comes to FTC I think sherri really does have an extremely well rounded game.
I agree, and I say this as someone who loved Adam's winning game in MvGX because it wasn't perfect and had a lot of flaws. Sometimes it's just about the arc you liked the best. :smile:
Reynold, Elizabeth liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Aurora
Posts Group Custom Custom
I can't believe I was the only one that pegged Sherri as a threat to win in that stupid challenge where I went home. I always thought she was ahead of Matt and possibly Steph in that alliance. If its her, Matt, and Jess, she absolutely gets my vote.
Elizabeth liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group Custom Custom
By Alexis
If only you all had voted with me for Sherri one of the two times I voted for her while you were in the game.

Alexis

• Jury
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Alexis wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:46:33 am If only you all had voted with me for Sherri one of the two times I voted for her while you were in the game.
Ummm.....
I voted for her like 4 times
Stephannie liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
By Alexis
Elizabeth wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:52:10 am
Alexis wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:46:33 am If only you all had voted with me for Sherri one of the two times I voted for her while you were in the game.
Ummm.....
I know, that wasn't targeted at you haha

Alexis

• Jury
By Aurora
Custom Group Custom Posts
Elizabeth wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:52:10 am
Ummm.....
Definitely talking about me there
Elizabeth liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Group Custom Posts
By Aurora
Group Custom Custom Posts
We have established I made some poor choices in this game LOL.
Alexis liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Custom Custom Posts
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Aurora wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:45:36 am I can't believe I was the only one that pegged Sherri as a threat to win in that stupid challenge where I went home. I always thought she was ahead of Matt and possibly Steph in that alliance. If its her, Matt, and Jess, she absolutely gets my vote.
I’d have! I knew from the Jed vote, she was a huge threat! I couldn’t convince anyone else hahaha She was always front runner in my eyes of that trio

Elizabeth

• Jury