[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
The case for Stephannie - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Rocker
Custom Custom Posts
Please use this thread to make the case Stephannie should win the game.

Alternatively, please list concerns or questions you would like answered. (Be it here by other jurors or at FTC)

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Alexis
Great attitude, extremely calm demeanor and level head, fierce challenge competitor. Need to get more a sense of where she has stood strategically.

Alexis

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Hope
Alexis wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:14:05 pm Great attitude, extremely calm demeanor and level head, fierce challenge competitor. Need to get more a sense of where she has stood strategically.
Completely agreed. Steph always managed to keep a level head in any moment. I need more clarification on where she stood strategically as well though.

Hope

• Jury
By Rocker
Posts Custom Custom
Sherri/Steph/Matt have voted together near every vote since the start of pink team 3? Anyone got the hard stats on that? Who’s the brains there
Hope liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Hope
Just took a shower because I felt like I had to be cleansed as if we were actually on an island :sob: the immersion tho :loveeyes: :loveeyes:

Another thing about Steph. Easily the most convincing liar ever. I knew Matt and Sherri had done something together today because they were talking to me way differently today, which was giving me nothing (yassss girl give us nothing) but Steph holy smokes. Talked to me like we're all cool, she's with me, WOW. I was convinced she was going to agree on a final three with me and Jess. Steph definitely a 10/10 on the lies! I was super impressed.
Stephannie liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
Elizabeth wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:16:46 pm Did she vote Matt? And try to split with you guys?
Nope, she just straight up voted for me. Felt insane to see three votes me because I was so sure she was with me.

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
I'd honestly say I feel the most blindsided by Steph right now. Matt and Sherri were for the most part predictable to me.

Hope

• Jury
By Reynold
Stephannie absolutely is a huge threat to win this game. She played a wonderful game. I'm going to keep it simple here: "sometimes less is more" She did not overplay, she did not overly-piss people off by unnecessary moves. Stephannie integrated after being in the very bottom before merge, she made her way into the formal alliance that was running the game at the time. Since then, she's remained loyal to that alliance (obviously). She's maintained a non-threatening image, yet played consistently and honorably. She IS playing this game. She is not overplaying it, in a sense, she's playing the "perfect" level of game. A lot of us are here because of over-confidence, she put herself out there most when she was at the bottom in the beginning. Once she integrated, she faded into the back-ground and let people feel like they were in control. WONDERFUL player.
Hope, Tai liked this

Reynold

• Jury
By Aurora
Custom Group Posts Custom
I love Stephannie. She is a great person. I would vote for her under the right circumstances.

I'm still a little salty that she gets pegged as the perfect player and I'm a goat though. I don't exactly see how her level of strategy was literally exact opposite in terms of quality than mine. She started in the group that was in control (Sherri, Matt, Mike) on original Pukaroa. I had to try to work myself in with that group after the second swap. Thoughts?
Hope, Alexis liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Group Posts Custom
By Reynold
She had to work herself in with the group. She was not in with me, sherri, matt until she busted her ass and integrated within the group. Her personality was just very similar to ours and pre-merge we only wanted to work with 1 vet in order to keep it very tight -knit. It worked completely until merge when we added hope off of tai's recommendation.

Reynold

• Jury
By Reynold
I think the reason why you were pegged as a goat and she wasn't is because she had more agency in the game, especially being within that majority alliance and not eating her allies from the jump.

Reynold

• Jury
By Alexis
Reynold wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:07:04 am She had to work herself in with the group. She was not in with me, sherri, matt until she busted her ass and integrated within the group. Her personality was just very similar to ours and pre-merge we only wanted to work with 1 vet in order to keep it very tight -knit. It worked completely until merge when we added hope off of tai's recommendation.
Wait you only wanted to add one vet, but you added Tai? I'm confused lol

Alexis

• Jury
By Reynold
@Alexis pre-merge we only wanted to add one vet, we got close with stephannie right off the bat. Tai was on the other tribe, started thinking about merge and how we needed him coming in with less numbers on merge. Figured you and mike weren't going to work with us bc of liz
Alexis liked this

Reynold

• Jury
By Alexis
Reynold wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:18:58 am @Alexis pre-merge we only wanted to add one vet, we got close with stephannie right off the bat. Tai was on the other tribe, started thinking about merge and how we needed him coming in with less numbers on merge. Figured you and mike weren't going to work with us bc of liz
Everyone thinks that I was glued to Liz, and like...yes, I was in terms of how close I feel like I personally got to her, but I don't think anyone realizes I strategized with Michael, Rocker, and Hope more than I did with Liz for pretty much the entirety of merge (except when Rocker left, obviously). I didn't even tell Liz about the Allie plan until the last min during that TC.
Reynold liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Reynold
We knew you were close with mike/rocker/hope, they told us when they came to jury. I knew I was getting voted out the night it happened. I said "FUCK SHAMAR FOR BETRAYING US" it was kind of easy to gauge the other side when our alliance was half the game LOL. I knew hope was full of shit when she wasn't responding to my messages right before TC and jeff made a comment about "people telling her what to do" I mean, we have 6 people - 10 minutes to vote, me and sherri are going to be targets obviously. Time to start saying names and quit fucking around. She spun that to her advantage and that was brilliant on her part.

Reynold

• Jury
By Alexis
Reynold wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:24:20 am We knew you were close with mike/rocker/hope, they told us when they came to jury. I knew I was getting voted out the night it happened. I said "FUCK SHAMAR FOR BETRAYING US" it was kind of easy to gauge the other side when our alliance was half the game LOL. I knew hope was full of shit when she wasn't responding to my messages right before TC and jeff made a comment about "people telling her what to do" I mean, we have 6 people - 10 minutes to vote, me and sherri are going to be targets obviously. Time to start saying names and quit fucking around. She spun that to her advantage and that was brilliant on her part.
The decision to vote you happened literally less than 5 min before TC started because no one could agree on a target.
Hope liked this

Alexis

• Jury