[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Rereading your Stranded app post-game - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Hope
I wanted to look at my application again to see if I really followed and accomplished the things I set out to do and I feel confident that I did. I'm really overall happy with the game I played and rereading my application helped me feel even prouder. Has anyone else taken a post-game look at their application for this season/past seasons for Vets? Did it make you feel a type of way?
Aurora, Tommy liked this

Hope

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Hope
Rocker wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:54:05 pm Is my application from Stranded: Indonesia out there? Please find that @someone
I know when I applied here I got automatically sent a copy of my application when I submitted it. It could be in your email still!

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
And @Reynold I can only imagine what your app was like, I'd love to see if if you have a copy. Just reading these jury posts you're hysterical and I wish you went further, although I have a feeling if you went further I'd be out much sooner. You're scary!

Hope

• Jury
By Reynold
@Hope hahahaha thank you!!! A lot of the early jury members didn't get to see my game much except for tai lol, I really tried had 2 personalities in the game whenever it came to talking to ppl I was aligned with v. ppl I was bullshitting/didn't want to work with.
Hope liked this

Reynold

• Jury
By Rocker
Custom Posts Custom
Hope wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:04:55 pm
Rocker wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:03:13 pm Oh actually I just found it. It’s not THAT outlandish. Something I submitted for Indo was ALL CAPS tho lol
:rofl: :rofl: yelling in your app? i love that
It was part of the JOHN ROCKER gimmick. All caps, vulgar, bully etc. but at the same time John Rocker was really confused sexually and open/woke in really nuanced ways and it was just a test to see how people reacted

It was only supposed to be funny to me, like 6 years ago lol
Hope, Reynold liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Hope
Rocker wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:14:37 pm
Hope wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:04:55 pm
Rocker wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:03:13 pm Oh actually I just found it. It’s not THAT outlandish. Something I submitted for Indo was ALL CAPS tho lol
:rofl: :rofl: yelling in your app? i love that
It was part of the JOHN ROCKER gimmick. All caps, vulgar, bully etc. but at the same time John Rocker was really confused sexually and open/woke in really nuanced ways and it was just a test to see how people reacted

It was only supposed to be funny to me, like 6 years ago lol
OMG. wait can i just say i may have found your john rocker parody account on reddit. i was reading an old AMA from like four years ago that a castaway did in the sub and i found a john rocker parody account in the comments. obviously didnt message it or anything but i had a feeling it could have been you. i saved the comment so maybe when this is over you can confirm it was you :grin:

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
Code: Select all
Elizabeth wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:18:00 pm I can’t even remember any of the questions let alone my answers. But I did fill out the Isolated app I think lol I played that first. I’m too much of a stoner to remember 9 months back
How did you find isolated compared to this? I definitely want to apply although I don't know how well I'd do in a BB setting
Reynold liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Rocker
Custom Custom Posts
lol yeah it had a minor run of popularity @Hope it 100p is. There’s nothing personal about me on that account, but as per rules I don’t think we can laugh about that yet
Hope, Reynold liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Reynold
@Rocker

you had me fooled lol I thought you actually acted like that and were dumb asf in the game, I didn't realize you were normal until we all just started talking in jury and I kind of forgot about the gimmick in the game you played LOL

Reynold

• Jury
By Hope
Elizabeth wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:21:37 pm I think you’d do great!! It’s a bit trickier but so much fun!!! I loved that I had a couple days to cause hell before they voted me out haha
yes, i would find bb more tricker because of the concept of putting two people on the block as compared to just voting people here. maybe bbcan will get me inspired to explore the bb landscape though! and im gonna have to go look at your season lol sounds funny
Reynold liked this

Hope

• Jury