[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Welcome to our 10th Juror, Stephannie! - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Loveita Adams
Custom Custom Custom Posts Group Custom Group Custom Custom
This is annoying, and I hate it.

You are an ICON and I LOVE YOU and I was rooting for you so hard!!!!!!!! Your journey has been amazing and I was so happy to be able to watch it :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Also please give away the rest of your coins to any/all remaining players and then feel free to unwind and spend a few hours catching up with this very restless jury.
Rocker, Shamar, John and 3 others liked this

Loveita Adams

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Group Custom Group Custom Custom
By Hope
Congrats Steph you played fantastically. So can you fill us in? and also explain please like what was your reasoning in flipping on me yesterday, because obviously you now know I wasn't lying. and I'm sorry if this is coming off aggressive but like I truly felt blindsided by you the most, Matt and Sherri were terrible liars so i didnt believe them. But I commend you Steph you had me convinced. But I don't understand the choice. Who decided to do it first?
Stephannie liked this

Hope

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Stephannie
Custom Custom Posts
omg :sob: thank you, everyone! This was so much fun... I don't really have the full words for it yet, but I'm so glad I got to come back! This has been a great season to be a part of, with a great cast. I have to say I'm surprised by the flip, but it makes sense too.

Excited to see what happens next and who wins that final immunity!
Loveita Adams, Elizabeth, Rocker and 4 others liked this

Stephannie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Stephannie
Posts Custom Custom
Hope wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:08:31 pm Congrats Steph you played fantastically. So can you fill us in? and also explain please like what was your reasoning in flipping on me yesterday, because obviously you now know I wasn't lying. and I'm sorry if this is coming off aggressive but like I truly felt blindsided by you the most, Matt and Sherri were terrible liars so i didnt believe them. But I commend you Steph you had me convinced. But I don't understand the choice. Who decided to do it first?
It boils down to trusting Matt when I should have been much more skeptical! Because I always knew you trusted me and were telling the truth, but he kept going on about how you "were lying" when I knew on my end you weren't. However... in my mind you were a powerhouse and would have beaten anyone left in the FTC, so I figured I might as well go to the end with Matt and Sherri and plead my case.

I knew you trusted me fully and SHOULD have gone with getting rid of Michael there, but I decided to "be adaptable" and give Matt what he wanted for the night assuming we were F3-bound anyway :sob: ...and here we are. I'm sorry! :sob: That's what I get for trusting him too much.
Hope liked this

Stephannie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Hope
Stephannie wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:12:57 pm
Hope wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:08:31 pm Congrats Steph you played fantastically. So can you fill us in? and also explain please like what was your reasoning in flipping on me yesterday, because obviously you now know I wasn't lying. and I'm sorry if this is coming off aggressive but like I truly felt blindsided by you the most, Matt and Sherri were terrible liars so i didnt believe them. But I commend you Steph you had me convinced. But I don't understand the choice. Who decided to do it first?
It boils down to trusting Matt when I should have been much more skeptical! Because I always knew you trusted me and were telling the truth, but he kept going on about how you "were lying" when I knew on my end you weren't. However... in my mind you were a powerhouse and would have beaten anyone left in the FTC, so I figured I might as well go to the end with Matt and Sherri and plead my case.

I knew you trusted me fully and SHOULD have gone with getting rid of Michael there, but I decided to "be adaptable" and give Matt what he wanted for the night assuming we were F3-bound anyway :sob: ...and here we are. I'm sorry! :sob: That's what I get for trusting him too much.
Thank you for the answer!! It makes sense, I'm just surprised at how well he convinced you, I guess he was putting his lying energy into that instead on me because he wasn't lying well to me. So he just labeled everything I said as a lie? Wow. If he did the same to Sherri, I'm not sure how I would feel giving my vote for her to win.
Stephannie liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
Hope wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:16:31 pm

Thank you for the answer!! It makes sense, I'm just surprised at how well he convinced you, I guess he was putting his lying energy into that instead on me because he wasn't lying well to me. So he just labeled everything I said as a lie? Wow. If he did the same to Sherri, I'm not sure how I would feel giving my vote for her to win.
And wait I guess I'm also misreading it. You knew I was telling the truth but went with them anyways because I was a threat. I see I see I see.... Did you know if Sherri felt the same way, or if she believed Matt that I was lying?

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
but, to be less harsh, its so nice to be able to hang with you in here now. you were really fun to strategize with and always were so level headed and always had great ideas. it was really fun getting to play this game with you!!! i think everyone agrees here that you're awesome, and i thank Tai for bringing us together! :inlove: :smile:
Stephannie, Tai liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Alexis
The last two mornings that I've woken up and gone on my laptop to do the crossword, I've thought to myself, "I wonder how Stephannie is this morning and how many cups of coffee has she consumed already?"
Hope, Stephannie liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Stephannie
Custom Posts Custom
Hope wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:18:45 pm

And wait I guess I'm also misreading it. You knew I was telling the truth but went with them anyways because I was a threat. I see I see I see.... Did you know if Sherri felt the same way, or if she believed Matt that I was lying?
I think she also knew you trusted us, but I don't know the extent to which she bought into all of the stories and drama going around. She probably believed a lot of what Matt had said though because from our PoV - at the time - he didn't have a reason to lie or exaggerate to us. I wouldn't doubt she's piecing it together now though. :sob: I feel like her and I are going to have some similar regrets for those last couple of rounds.

Stephannie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Hope
Stephannie wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:38:34 pm

I think she also knew you trusted us, but I don't know the extent to which she bought into all of the stories and drama going around. She probably believed a lot of what Matt had said though because from our PoV - at the time - he didn't have a reason to lie or exaggerate to us. I wouldn't doubt she's piecing it together now though. :sob: I feel like her and I are going to have some similar regrets for those last couple of rounds.
So Sherri was the other Michael vote tonight?

Hope

• Jury
By Alexis
Stephannie wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:38:34 pm

Were you guys aware Michael and Matt had been tight since day one? lol He kept telling Michael and I in our group chat with him that he was cool voting in the minority and would vote for you and Sherri eventually. I think it was half a lie, but it looks like he stayed true to his word to Michael, at least, and was waiting for the right moment.
Aurora liked this

Alexis

• Jury