[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
To the Final 3! - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Aurora
Group Custom Custom Posts
Well, let's hear it!

Who's going home tonight? Who deserves to win at this point? Tell me your final 3 predictions before the final tribal council tonight. After this, the power shifts to the jury, as Jeff likes to say...
Reynold, Hope liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Custom Custom Posts
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Right now the only winner I see is Sherri. Let’s see how well the others can convince me otherwise. She has a good chance of winning the challenge too. This final one is always a long fun one.
I wanted her gone all game because I knew she was the biggest threat in that game and now look at her! Winner winner!
Everyone else hid in the shadows, pissed people off... haven’t done much at all other than act like they are the shit when in fact they’re just poop
Aurora, Allie, Reynold liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Aurora
Group Posts Custom Custom
Elizabeth wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:48:56 am Right now the only winner I see is Sherri. Let’s see how well the others can convince me otherwise. She has a good chance of winning the challenge too. This final one is always a long fun one.
I wanted her gone all game because I knew she was the biggest threat in that game and now look at her! Winner winner!
Everyone else hid in the shadows, pissed people off... haven’t done much at all other than act like they are the shit when in fact they’re just poop
CURRENT LEADERBOARD:

Sherri: 1
Michael: 0
Matt: 0
Jess: 0
Elizabeth liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts Custom Custom
By Rocker
Custom Custom Posts
I’m a heavy Michael lean rn, although very open to voting Sherri. Matt and I never clicked at all, I at least kind of did really like Sherri on pink team 2. Can’t deny she’s been a major force. Matt’s played well I guess but no vibe = no vote? It’ll be tough

I really want to give Jess a fair shake and I will, but there’s going to be a lot of tough questions out there

I really want
Elizabeth, Aurora liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Allie
+1 to Sherri here too.

I might give Jess a chance to my vote, but that will depend what she has to say, but I don't see her pulling enough votes to win though.
Elizabeth, Aurora liked this

Allie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Allie wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:59:57 am +1 to Sherri here too.

I might give Jess a chance to my vote, but that will depend what she has to say, but I don't see her pulling enough votes to win though.
THIS. This says a lot lol
If you and I think Sherri then it must be true. Hahaha never thought I’d say it, but she’s a winner
Allie liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Reynold
Honestly this is Sherri versus Michael right now. I really don't think the other two really have cases that come even CLOSE to theirs. I don't think either will get my vote. Matt 20% chance in a good scenario, jessica 1%
Alexis, Elizabeth, Rocker and 2 others liked this

Reynold

• Jury
By Aurora
Group Posts Custom Custom
I have to say Michael too right now. And not just because it evens up the leaderboard!
Alexis liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts Custom Custom
By Alexis
His game is a lot grittier than Sherri's, and I find it appealing for that reason.

Alexis

• Jury
By Aurora
Custom Group Custom Posts
UPDATE

CURRENT LEADERBOARD:

Sherri: 3
Michael: 3
Matt: 0
Jess: 0

Need Hope, Tai, Stephannie, and Shamar (if you're out there hi!) to check in...

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Group Custom Posts
By Stephannie
Custom Custom Posts
Matt, Michael, and Jess have not been challenge beasts throughout aside from In The Know for Mike.

So if it's a gauntlet type of thing tonight, I think Sherri is the clear winner for the last challenge. And they should get rid of Michael in that scenario, but it's hard to predict whether Mike/Matt would force a tie there or if they would vote each other.
Elizabeth, Aurora, Reynold and 1 others liked this

Stephannie

• Jury
By Tai
Posts Custom Group
Sherri! From what it looks like, she has been able to stay true to her allies and beast it at comps, and find those idols. Perfect example of outwit, outplay, and outlast!
Stephannie, Elizabeth, Aurora and 2 others liked this

Tai

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Group
By Stephannie
Custom Custom Posts
Stephannie wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:33:27 am Matt, Michael, and Jess have not been challenge beasts throughout aside from In The Know for Mike.

So if it's a gauntlet type of thing tonight, I think Sherri is the clear winner for the last challenge. And they should get rid of Michael in that scenario, but it's hard to predict whether Mike/Matt would force a tie there or if they would vote each other.
So count me for Sherri I guess lol. I agree it's her and Mike though, I think they've both been standouts throughout and are the biggest threats in this F4.

Stephannie

• Jury
By Aurora
Posts Group Custom Custom
Stephannie wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:39:19 am
Stephannie wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:33:27 am Matt, Michael, and Jess have not been challenge beasts throughout aside from In The Know for Mike.

So count me for Sherri I guess lol. I agree it's her and Mike though, I think they've both been standouts throughout and are the biggest threats in this F4.
These are just fun predictions of course!!! Things can all change tonight, who knows!
Elizabeth, Tai, Stephannie and 1 others liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group Custom Custom
By Hope
Right now, as I see things, if Sherri doesn't win immunity tonight she's joining us here. I don't know if I would vote for her anymore knowing how fast she bought into Matt's lies at my vote. If Matt decides that it's best to bring Mike to the end then Mike has my vote. If Sherri forces a tie tonight to counteract her being blindsided yesterday then I would consider Sherri to win. But if Matt/Sherri/Jess come in a final four with no tied vote tonight then Matt has got my vote for somehow tricking Steph into making a terrible move, because Steph you should have known I was gonna be taking you to final three and chances are you would have beaten me. IDK how Matt pulled that off. Matt will for sure have to answer for his shitty puppetmaster attitude for sure though. Right now my vote is in those three directions, really I will be relying on what happens tonight!
Aurora liked this

Hope

• Jury