[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Welcome Our 11th Juror, Jessica!! - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Loveita Adams
Group Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
So first of all - first thing I want you to read - this was absolutely a showcasing of why we wanted to see you back again.

You were a surefire highlight of the season, but as you read through everything here in Ponderosa, it might not be quite what you were hoping or expecting to see.

You absolutely played your ASS off here and I'm so proud of your showing! Grab some wine (a lot of wine), and never stop being yourself :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Dean, Hope, Elizabeth and 5 others liked this

Loveita Adams

• Host
  • Awards: Group Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Hope
THANK YOU JESS for being loyal to me until the very end. I felt terrible I left you stranded. (hah, get it?) welcome aboard!!!!! Hope you're doing okay too!
Jessica liked this

Hope

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Rocker
Custom Custom Posts
Hey Jess, welcome to Ponderosa. Things are fun here, trust me when I say you’re better off here than in the F3

There’s going to be A LOT to sort through but I hope you had fun! Take your time with all of it, we are going to have many questions
Reynold, Hope, Alexis and 2 others liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Hope
I'm assuming the votes went like this ?

Matt voted: Jess
Jess voted: Matt
Sherri voted: Matt
Mike voted: Jess

? and sorry if this a dumb confirmation, just wanna make sure we're seein this right!

Hope

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts