[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
How to approach the case threads? - Page 3 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Jessica wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:53:05 pm
Elizabeth wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:51:14 pm
Jessica wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:50:02 pm I'm half way through.... yall really did not like me
:heart: remember. Not personal!!!
I still love you
I know.. but I'm scared to read confessionals now lol
You know first hand they aren’t going to be pretty.. mine were good about you, start there hahaha

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Jessica
Group Group Posts
Elizabeth wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:55:11 pm

I still love you
You know first hand they aren’t going to be pretty.. mine were good about you, start there hahaha
Take a look at my votes after the season and you will see the debate I had with myself. Hope and I were trying to save you but when it didn't happen, it was too late for me to figure out who to throw a vote to. I just said fuck it, I'm not voting.
Hope liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Group Posts
By Reynold
Cultivation – Likewise, growing marijuana in Georgia is automatically a felony and is treated the same as distribution and sales. It is important to note that if the offense happens within 1,000 feet of school grounds, a park, or a housing project, or in a drug free zone, it carries a punishment of up to 20 years in prison and/or a fine up to $20,000 for a first offense. Second or subsequent offenses are punishable by 5 to 40 years in prison and/or a fine up to $40,000. Additionally, a conviction for possession, sale, or cultivation will lead to the suspension of the offender’s driving license.
Hope liked this

Reynold

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
Jessica wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:58:37 pm
Elizabeth wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:55:11 pm

Take a look at my votes after the season and you will see the debate I had with myself. Hope and I were trying to save you but when it didn't happen, it was too late for me to figure out who to throw a vote to. I just said fuck it, I'm not voting.
Fucked yo thing is Shamar went rogue anyway. We should have all voted. Aurora included there

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Reynold
lmao you're a good person @Jessica don't be mad about the bitter comments. Everyone just makes them bc passionate about the game. It's not about you personally it's prob just about the game you played
Alexis liked this

Reynold

• Jury
By Aurora
Custom Group Posts Custom
Jessica wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:50:02 pm I'm half way through.... yall really did not like me
I still love you
I was just sad in confessionals

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Group Posts Custom
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Jessica wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:22:28 pm I’m not upset at y’all at all. It’s just difficult to see your game once you take off the rose colored glasses.
Always remember. You didn’t get voted out with an idol and have to hear about for the rest of the season while lurking. Ya done good kid

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Jessica
Group Group Posts
Elizabeth wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:28:37 pm
Jessica wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:22:28 pm I’m not upset at y’all at all. It’s just difficult to see your game once you take off the rose colored glasses.
Always remember. You didn’t get voted out with an idol and have to hear about for the rest of the season while lurking. Ya done good kid
Now I get to be known as the train wreck :wink:
Hope, Alexis liked this

Jessica

• Jury
By Hope
Jessica wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:33:32 pm
Elizabeth wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:28:37 pm
Now I get to be known as the train wreck :wink:
if i was specing this season Jess i know id love reading and watching your confessionals and overall game so youre automatically legend status to me i wouldnt sweat all the critics you were epic to play with and to be friends with, esp since you got invited back so quick after your first season!!!!!!! cant wait to talk more after this season i def missed you these past few days, and i appreciate you sticking by me to the very dark end despite me fucking up my reads, i love you girl :sob: just know while reading ponderosa it's all peace and love
Jessica, Reynold liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
y'all im fucked up so i cant wait to formulate these jury q's cuz we all know we all have so many questions. maybe this weekend we should all compare questions to make sure we're not asking anything twice, the more we know the better
Reynold, Aurora liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Jessica
Group Group Posts
I think I got a total of 6 hours of sleep. But that’s more than I got in Tanz when I got blindsided.

I’ve thought a lot about things and I have so much I’m going to share. I’m really going to try and not to a bias asshole and just give you the facts. Though I’m sure my reads were terrible and what I thought was fact actually wasn’t lol.

You guys are a great group and I love you all, even Tai and Reynold. While Im hurt about the reasoning for being here, I’m happy to be reunited. I’m actually a bit relieved because I know you all would have ripped me apart this weekend and I don’t need that stress :wink:
Reynold, Hope liked this

Jessica

• Jury
By Aurora
Custom Custom Posts Group
Jessica wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:31:29 am I think I got a total of 6 hours of sleep. But that’s more than I got in Tanz when I got blindsided.

I’ve thought a lot about things and I have so much I’m going to share. I’m really going to try and not to a bias asshole and just give you the facts. Though I’m sure my reads were terrible and what I thought was fact actually wasn’t lol.

You guys are a great group and I love you all, even Tai and Reynold. While Im hurt about the reasoning for being here, I’m happy to be reunited. I’m actually a bit relieved because I know you all would have ripped me apart this weekend and I don’t need that stress :wink:
Girl you are good! Don’t be so hard on yourself. Remember that a lot of what we said was in the heat of the moment (tO bRiNG thE dRaMa fOR tHe fANs...). We all have moments we wish we could change and there is there is nowhere else more fitting for the phrase “hindsight is 20/20” than a stranded jury.

I’ve said it a few times when people show up here, but this place is actually really fun. It’s like some lurker purgatory with more empathy and a better sense of humor than discord. I’m glad we get to talk this weekend on the same side of the torch. :wink:
Reynold, Hope liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Group