[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Final Tribal Questions - Page 2 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Aurora
Custom Posts Group Custom
Allie wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:33:53 pm Can't wait to see their answer to that. I was laughing so hard at how you called them in the order of who answered the most awful things HAHAHA. It was crual <3
I think you all have asked some good questions so I thought I’d use my time to be a little funny and maybe make them think creatively for the answer.
Elizabeth liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Group Custom
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Aurora wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:32:13 pm
Allie wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:33:53 pm Can't wait to see their answer to that. I was laughing so hard at how you called them in the order of who answered the most awful things HAHAHA. It was crual <3
I think you all have asked some good questions so I thought I’d use my time to be a little funny and maybe make them think creatively for the answer.
I’m loving that we are all so completely different people. Minds of our own. No two statement/questions alike.
Reynold, Aurora liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
Not yet but I’m already feeling like my opening has changed a little. I’ll be thinking about it. Interested to see if Matt answers anything

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Allie
Jessica wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:51:06 pm Has anyone thought of follow up questions you’re planning on asking tomorrow yet?
I think I'll leave the floor to the others. I've had what I needed I think. But I'll be listening.
Elizabeth liked this

Allie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts