By Dean
Group Group Group Group Posts
I've no clue why Ronald is annoying me a lot but he is :crine: Even Shamwow the simp lost his annoying factor a while back. Like, something about tagging Michael and Matt in your jury thread to say that they're not getting your vote seems very classless to me. Very ick to me. We still got a full day for them to reply back. No idea why Michael is far behind, but Matt was still getting to yours probably since he only started his a few hours ago. Ronald is being antagonistic for no reason. It's super cringe now :eyeroll:

There was someone else too... oh yeah, Jess in general. It is really getting to a breaking point for me to handle her from the sidelines and to try and defend her words. "I don't know if we can make amends if it is too late" or whatever she said in her confessional about Michael recently. Jesus fucking Christ stop with the theatrics, he didn't kill your firstborn child holy shit, just stop. Wait until after the game to really look at things in perspective and hindsight before you say shit like that. I know that Jess will read and lurk everything she can post-game, probably including this post, and lemme say to you girl... be thankful you didn't go out pre-jury. That's all I'll leave it at.

Not with Sherri I don't think, but definitely with Michael and maybe Matt, I have a feeling that live tribal council tonight will feature jurors who want it to be a big bloodbath :yikes: #MostToxicCommunity #MissyWasRight

So far we have what, 5 Sherri prevotes or something? She is likely to win and that's awesome, she's a wonderful winner-to-be! I have absolutely 0 clue on previous winners of Stranded, and I only have Tanzania and Excursion (lol) to go by, but I have a feeling Sherri is definitely at least in the top half of best winners Stranded ever has, right? I need to get Poody to make a winner tier list or something, that's my shit tbh.

Michael was one of the main characters this season, so the fact he has that going for him plus being a runner-up means that he's probably the most guaranteed person to return from Tuamotus. I'd say him and Alexis in terms of strategists and players, and then pre-jurors like Erik or Brandon might also be candidates since they've left great impressions on the lurkers so far. If winners are ever considered for something, absolutely Sherri will come too. Maybe I'll make a tier list of castaways who are likely to return (although its easier to do for newbies IMO).

Actually you know what I should do once this Celecoxib and Hydromorphone kick in? Party time :shifty:
Lol nah.
I should use my joints to make it to my computer and then write my own comments on each of the people who played. I need to do my own fallen comrades to each person. In general, just give some comments and feedback to all players if they want to take a look at DDDD. I've dabbled in Ronald and Jess a little above, but that was more meta talk. It's just too long to write this entire thing on mobile.

So, very long post incoming within the next few hours. It might be my final .:official:. post on this blog. Official meaning with the date marked and such.

Then again there is always March 1st still, as well as leaving revised comments for our actual winner, runner up, and 3rd place, whoever they may be. Let us wait and see :celebrate:

Dean

• Alumni
  • Awards: Group Group Group Group Posts
By Dean
Group Group Group Posts Group
Hey Reynold, I was helping out with an apartment move yesterday and then volunteering at a vaccine clinic

LMFAO NOT THIS 💀

Wondering if Ronald will feel like an asshole now or not
Kara, Reynold liked this

Dean

• Alumni
  • Awards: Group Group Group Posts Group
By Kara
Group Group Custom
Dean wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:02:52 pm
Hey Reynold, I was helping out with an apartment move yesterday and then volunteering at a vaccine clinic

LMFAO NOT THIS 💀

Wondering if Ronald will feel like an asshole now or not
Dean liked this

Kara

• Alumni
  • Awards: Group Group Custom
By Dean
Group Group Posts Group Group
Yeah I think my fallen comrades will be after the awards ceremony lmfao I gotta refresh and write it out, just in case any of you bitches are curious which idk why :P
Michael liked this

Dean

• Alumni
  • Awards: Group Group Posts Group Group