[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Episode 01 - Losers at War - Stranded in Tuamotus
-- 7th Place - 8th Juror - Voted Out 5-2 --
By Alexis
I will make a formal confessional soon, yada yada, but I'm sorry I just need to take this moment to comment on the KEURIG KING:
"Since this is anonymous, I’ll introduce myself at swap as 'The Keurig King', so you know who you’re dealing with.

I know this seems too good to be true - a member of the opposing tribe already offering to be a mole before this even starts, but just wait, I want something in return.
I want you to throw at least two challenges. This is a huge favor to ask, I’m well aware, but keep in mind what I said about Tanzanians. I 1000% guarantee we’ll be voted off first. Any challenges you can throw will give me a higher chance to survive, and you a higher chance to receive complete info at swap. So, I’m asking you to throw out two players - probably inactives - and in return you’ll get the widest wealth of knowledge that any tribe has received in Stranded history. The choice is yours. Choose wisely.

Signed, The Keurig King"
LMFUCKINGAO.

King? This dude sounds a goddamn Nigerian Prince. I'm not giving you immunity and I am not giving you my credit card number.

I appreciate this person trying to stir the pot immediately, but it's coming across as some poorly-executed 4D chess.

Alexis

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Alexis
He told me he works in gastroenterology so he is very used to "butts 'n guts." I'm into it.

Alexis

• Jury
By Alexis
Gonna vote for Castaway #6.

Seems like a good idea to keep someone chaotic in the game for now.

Alexis

• Jury
By Alexis
And please call me "Nespresso Queen" from now on.

(lol I don't even drink coffee)

Alexis

• Jury
By Joaquin Souberbielle
If this is your first time on Stranded - don't worry, we will be posting confessional threads for you each round, as well as a series of prompting questions! These questions will get more and more customized as the game progresses. Feel free to answer these, or not - they're just meant to get the brain juices flowing.

Congratulations on surviving the first night! And no tribal until Sunday...but there is still work to be done.

1. First Impressions - we all have 'em. Who has stood out to you in a good way and in a bad way from the first night of socializing?

2. Opening Twist - were there any intros from the other tribes' dossier that stood out to you? And do you have any plans for your newly-minted tribe member?

3. StrandedCoin - this will be the second season of Stranded to feature StrandedCoin! Have you been thinking about how you might use it to your advantage? Has it been discussed amongst your tribemates?

Joaquin Souberbielle

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Group Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Group
By Alexis
Joaquin Souberbielle wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:28:51 pm If this is your first time on Stranded - don't worry, we will be posting confessional threads for you each round, as well as a series of prompting questions! These questions will get more and more customized as the game progresses. Feel free to answer these, or not - they're just meant to get the brain juices flowing.

Congratulations on surviving the first night! And no tribal until Sunday...but there is still work to be done.

1. First Impressions - we all have 'em. Who has stood out to you in a good way and in a bad way from the first night of socializing?

2. Opening Twist - were there any intros from the other tribes' dossier that stood out to you? And do you have any plans for your newly-minted tribe member?

3. StrandedCoin - this will be the second season of Stranded to feature StrandedCoin! Have you been thinking about how you might use it to your advantage? Has it been discussed amongst your tribemates?
Ok here ya go! Something funky started happening with the video at first, so this is in two parts.

Dean, Kara, Jeff Probst and 2 others liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Danni Boatwright
Alexis wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:39:41 am Ok help how do I post videos? Do I just have to post the url? :grief:
Fixed it for you!

When you copy and paste the video URL from youtube, only copy up until the "&feature" in the bar. see image below:

then put that portion of the URL in the youtube tags, and it will show up!

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Alexis
Shamar just shot to the top as my favorite person on the tribe. I guess I need to wait until Sunday to really evaluate how I feel about people, because the crazies usually come out right before it's time to vote.

I'm just hoping I didn't tie myself to one of them. ;)

Alexis

• Jury
By Alexis
My one-on-one conversations are seriously turning into like...therapy sessions. We are all the getting way too deep for an online Survivor game.

I don't know if this is just a v emotional tribe or if I bring this out in people and am going to have this come back and bite me in the ass when people try to call me emotionally manipulative. And it's too late for me to turn this off and go stone cold bitch, so we are taking on the burdens of having a strong social game, folks.

IN A SINGLE SATURDAY MORNING, I have...

-Talked to Elizabeth about my relationship problems
- Discussed Shamar's dad who has COVID and is too stubborn to go to the hospital (this comes the day after him airing his relationship problems to me and vice versa)
- Discussed quality over quantity Re: friendships with Reynold
- Talked about the power of self-actualization and owning up to faults with Michael, and my issues with Catholic guilt.

Can't wait until I get cast for Maury.

And when is it appropriate for me to bring up the coins?

:woozy: :woozy: :woozy:

Alexis

• Jury
By Alexis
Also, DISCLAIMER: I normally wouldn't talk about other player's personal stuff in my confessional, but since I know the hosts can see our conversations and hopefully the other players know this too, I figured it was morally ok.

Alexis

• Jury
By Alexis
(Lol yes I know those are probably mostly the other tribe's chats because from what I heard they are absolutely neurotic, but still. Maybe not!!! Even so, I too can play the neuroses game.)

Alexis

• Jury