[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Episode 03: Hold Your Applause, Please! - Stranded in Tuamotus
Another one bites the dust! Hope you're settling into you new tribe and getting ready for the game to ramp up! A few questions to ponder tonight:

1-Idol clues were sold after the challenge. Did you buy one? What is your plan to deal with potential idols in the game?

2-How are alliances shaping up on your tribe? Do you feel comfortable with your position? If not, what are you going to do to change it?

3-How do you feel you did in the challenge tonight? Who do you think your tribes best competitor is? Who is the worst?

As always, feel free to leave us with any other thoughts you have! Our viewers are craving content!

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Group
By Matt
1-Idol clues were sold after the challenge. Did you buy one? What is your plan to deal with potential idols in the game?
I didn't buy one, but Sherri came to me immediately and she bought it (Michael came to me separately too). I tried to help her out with the clue and she was able to break in and snatch the idol half from our side. I'm not going to tell anyone she has the half. There are whispers that Hannah or Aurora got it (eg, I saw they were both 'reading topic' in the idol forum at some point) but it feels good to know Sherri has it. My plan is to not be in the heat of things but to try to get the necessary information about the idols and be close to the people with them. Also kind of funny that people like Aurora and Hannah were so idol hungry last night. Like I get it, they feel outnumbered, but a different approach would be to try to integrate better socially into the tribe rather than race to find an idol to save yourself. I understand it though.

2-How are alliances shaping up on your tribe? Do you feel comfortable with your position? If not, what are you going to do to change it?
I feel comfortable in my position right now. I think Michael, Sherri, and Reynold are all super legit. I'm not super worried about Alexis because she will probably fall in line with us. I made an alliance with Tai yesterday because I really enjoy him, and I think with Tai hopefully will come Stephannie and Rocker. I worry about how legit Tai is and how he might be snaking me but nothing is making me super suspect right now (he even gave me the idol clue that Stephannie bought with some of his coins). I'm not about to just give Aurora and Hannah this tribe based on vets on another tribe. Aurora and Hannah haven't given me anything in the conversation department (I realize it's a 2-way street, but yikes; Aurora's complaining is a separate big yikes). So I'm hoping I can finagle a Hannah boot if we lose. I do worry about Shamar and his sketchiness but I'm keeping on my toes.

I also know there is A LOT of talk going on about the half idols (Wardog has it per Stephanie, Sherri's partner) and about partners but I've been trying to remain above the fray and not let the noise take me away from the signal of who I think needs to go if we lose.

3-How do you feel you did in the challenge tonight? Who do you think your tribes best competitor is? Who is the worst?
I think Shamar is the worst based on how long it took him to post puzzle pieces. Was also off-putting that he didn't even apologize or acknowledge his weakness. I think Stephannie is the best based on her performance and her articulateness. She seems bright.

Matt

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts