[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Episode 04: I Hope to Go Up in the Rapture! - Stranded in Tuamotus
You survived again! I tip my iconic Kansas City cowboy hat to you :hattip:

1- Another new player out the door. How does Brandon's departure impact your game?

2-Have you gotten to know your partner? Do you think your strategic goals for the game line up with theirs?

3-Tell the lurkers a bit about your long term plans here. Who do you hope to take far in the game? Who do you need out ASAP? If you haven't started asking yourself those questions, get on it! I can assure you others are already thinking that far ahead.

See you tomorrow ! :hattip:

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Matt
1- Another new player out the door. How does Brandon's departure impact your game?
I don't think it impacts my game much besides for the eyebrow raise of the fans getting picked off. I feel a war coming between competent fans and the Elizabeth vets.

2-Have you gotten to know your partner? Do you think your strategic goals for the game line up with theirs?
I feel like I haven't gotten to know Missy well. She's kind of gamebotty and aggressive (I guess that's what I've gotten to know about her?). I don't think our strategic goals line up. She's been asking me weird questions and then never returning my answers. So we may be at a stalemate where she thinks she can't manipulate me very easily and I'm just sitting here. Or she might think I'm untrustworthy because I keep dodging her bluntness. Either way, I'm okay with it. I have a hard time connecting people who just jump into game talk from the first moments of knowing each other.

3-Tell the lurkers a bit about your long term plans here. Who do you hope to take far in the game? Who do you need out ASAP?
I'm hoping to go far with Michael, Sherri, Reynold, and Alexis. I feel good about those four (particularly the first 3 listed). I'm a bit wary of Tai and Stephannie but I'm choosing to be open with them right now too. I'm not sure I need anybody out ASAP but I'd like to lose a challenge and send one of Aurora or Hannah out while we're in these swap groups. I also have my eye on Shamar. It was comforting to talk to Reynold yesterday and hear that he feels similarly about Shamar. Planting those seeds from now could be important.

Matt

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts