[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Episode 05: Don't Tell Me How I Feel, You Turd. - Stranded in Tuamotus
5 down. 19 More to go.

1- The first Veteran to leave the game since the mandatory first council. Is the playing field leveling out and becoming a true competition?

2- What was your role in the boot and why was it the best decision for your game, if so? if not?

3- Does tonight's boot change your long term plan or solidify it? Are you willing to work with anyone in this game? Have you reached out to the people outside of your current alliances, kept your options open?

4 - What intel has your partner given you about the other tribe, and who would you like to work with on it going forward?

See you tomorrow ! :moon:

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Matt
1- The first Veteran to leave the game since the mandatory first council. Is the playing field leveling out and becoming a true competition?
It might be a little! If we lose again tonight and Aurora goes home (assuming we stay in these groups again before the next challenge) then I think it'll be even more competitive.

2- What was your role in the boot and why was it the best decision for your game, if so? if not?
My role in the boot was to make sure it stayed on Hannah vs. switching to Tai. I felt like I had to strong-arm the vote a bit to keep everyone in check (particularly Shamar) but it made the most sense for me to boot her. It was the best decision for my game because I've connected with Hannah the least and I'm not super concerned about being targeted by the other vets yet. I know I should maybe be concerned (there are whispers that I have the idol when I don't) but I think I can overcome this.

3- Does tonight's boot change your long term plan or solidify it? Are you willing to work with anyone in this game? Have you reached out to the people outside of your current alliances, kept your options open?
The boot didn't change my long-term plan. It showed that the fans were committed enough to the group to vote together. I haven't reached out to anyone new outside the fans and Tai and Stephannie. I might work more on my relationship with Rocker soon because I sense another switch coming. I'm trying to not play really fast and loose, so I've definitely been restrained in conversations with people and not left all my options open or connected with everyone to the same degree. I know that has downsides but I'm being cautious.

4 - What intel has your partner given you about the other tribe, and who would you like to work with on it going forward?
I've gotten very little intel from my partner Missy. I feel like neither of us takes the other very seriously? I'm interested to meet some of the other vets who I haven't met yet who are connected to Sherri. I'm also interested in reuniting with Hope if she survives and tiptoeing around Elizabeth to see if I'm still okay with her and her posse.

Matt

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts