[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Episode 13: 1 Finger Right Up the Butt - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Loveita Adams
Custom Group Custom Group Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Hey, guess what. YOU MADE THE FINAL 10!!!!! :party: :celebrate: bananalama
Take a second, congratulate yourself…And now prepare the hardest road in the game yet – your journey from here to the finals.

1. First things first, the vote tonight. Were you in the loop? Were you the one controlling it all? And most importantly, was it a good or bad thing for your game?

2. These clues for the immunity idol have seen quite the bidding war! How important do you think that idol is going to be if/when it’s found…if it hasn’t been already?

3. Another type of immunity up for grabs comes from that Partner twist. How many pairs do you think are left at this point, and how dangerous is that twist going to be for you?

4. As much as I want to hear more about your game plans and path forward (and please, do not skimp on the details), I’m also here as your resident non-therapist to make sure you don’t get too wrapped up in the stress of it all. So tell me, what’s been a standout moment for you in this experience? An ally, a move, a conversation, or even an instance – what’s something that’s always gonna stick out as a positive?

Loveita Adams

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Group Custom Group Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Matt
1. First things first, the vote tonight. Were you in the loop? Were you the one controlling it all? And most importantly, was it a good or bad thing for your game?
I was definitely in the loop! I tried to spearhead the vote early in the day on Rocker once I heard he was voting me or Sherri from Michael. It gave me the incentive to get things going and when Shamar wanted Jessica early on, I tried to pivot to Rocker right away. It worked. Sherri also did a lot. I never assume it's not a team effort. It was a great thing for my game. It took away one of Alexis' cookie jars and I'm hoping that trend continues tonight. We'll see though, these people can be fickle.

2. These clues for the immunity idol have seen quite the bidding war! How important do you think that idol is going to be if/when it’s found…if it hasn’t been already?
It's gonna be important. There's so much paranoia about it. I woke up and asked Michael for the clue right away and then I checked board activity and saw that Liz was like ferociously working on it yet again. That gave me the drive and motivation to do it myself. It was lol that it ended up being about Marie the singer! I brought this up a long time ago in the group chat when Reynold was still around (RIP) and everyone, including me, thought it was a joke. She ended up coming through!

I think the idol could be important for me for shoring things up with people. I told Sherri about it and I told Michael about it. I don't think those two compare notes so it will be okay. I'm toying with the idea of telling Aurora about it based on our final 3 with Michael, but idk yet. I'm going to wait on it. I always am reticent about items and never do things ferociously so I'm sure I will continue to be ridiculous and slow-paced and cerebral and continue this gradual build as long as I'm here.

3. Another type of immunity up for grabs comes from that Partner twist. How many pairs do you think are left at this point, and how dangerous is that twist going to be for you?
The twist could be rough if it's Alexis/Liz as the last pair. If it's Jessica/Michael as the last pair I may be okay. I know that there are whispers about Sherri tonight, and Hope has proven to be absolutely insane and inane in her logic. I'm hoping Shamar comes through and that Liz goes and the last pair is Jessica/Michael. I'm concerned Shamar won't go for that because he wants Jessica out at 9 and she'll probably use the necklace on herself at 9 if she's still here but that's where I'm at right now.

4. As much as I want to hear more about your game plans and path forward (and please, do not skimp on the details), I’m also here as your resident non-therapist to make sure you don’t get too wrapped up in the stress of it all. So tell me, what’s been a standout moment for you in this experience? An ally, a move, a conversation, or even an instance – what’s something that’s always gonna stick out as a positive?
This is such a cute question! I try to be grateful and look for the good too. It's important to look for the good. I've really enjoyed getting to know Michael. We have this flirtatious thing going on and it's been a lot of fun and I'm really fond of him. So that is memorable to me. I also find Sherri to be such a hoot. I know she's probably a schemer and we might have to part ways eventually but she's been a real highlight and treat for me.

Another positive has just been the overall feel of the game? The live challenges and the live councils are so unique. The content is amazing. The challenges are so different and well-thought out and earnest and I feel lucky to be part of the series. I know I'm not the flashiest and I don't have the biggest moves or the loudest confessional but I'm doing what I can to survive, I'm playing the game I know how to play, and I'm going to hustle as hard as I can in my subtle way until I'm out.

5- Who are you concerned about? Whose your blindspot?
I think Stephannie could eventually be huge problem. I'm worried about her flipping at some point and Sherri and me not even seeing it ahead of time, like at all. So I'm watching out and trying to keep her in the loop as much as possible (without telling her about the idol).

Matt

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts