[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Episode 17: Big Chode Vibes - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Joaquin Souberbielle
Wow, the F6!

1. It's the last vote your idol can be played. How are you thinking about using it, if at all?

2. Who do you want to sit next to at the end?

3. Does the threat of individual immunity wins affect your strategy going forward?

4. What do you think the jury is looking for in an endgame?

Good luck and finish strong!

Joaquin Souberbielle

• Host
  • Awards: Group Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Matt
1. It's the last vote your idol can be played. How are you thinking about using it, if at all?
If you had asked me all this last night and I had answered I would've been like probably not everything is fine, lol. But I'm a MESS and made the fatal mistake of telling Hope about my idol and it's come crashing down now. I really want her gone this round. I'm probably going to play it on myself and/or on Michael depending on what's going on. Probably myself. I was trying to tell Hope so that we could do Sherri but that literally backfired way too quickly lmao. I should've stuck to my guns and said nothing... Need to keep Sherri close and Steph even closer! Michael is with me I think.

2. Who do you want to sit next to at the end?

Uh I would've said Hope and Jessica but now I'm thinking Michael and Jessica. The level of lies that Jessica will believe is fascinating.

3. Does the threat of individual immunity wins affect your strategy going forward?
Uh it would've last night about voting Sherri over Steph but right now my game is to survive this night and get Hope out.

4. What do you think the jury is looking for in an endgame?
They're looking for moves and a hard fight. We'll see what happens. I fucking hate playing dumb but I'm okay doing it if it protects Michael.

I will update more soon but I'm fighting it out right now!

Matt

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts