[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Episode 19: https://i.imgur.com/zHZL322.png - Stranded in Tuamotus
Quick! First person to post a working version of that image link in their confessional gets an advantage from me!

There isn't much for us to discuss tonight that hasn't been said at tribal or in a previous confessional. Simply walk me through what you need to happen tomorrow night in order to make it to that final tribal.

1-Who needs to leave?
2-Do you need immunity?
3-How favorable is this F3 for you? maybe walk us through the different combos and how you think you'll do
4-walk through the jury and talk about whether each person would vote for you

As always, feel free to leave your thoughts and feelings here. Our lurkers love content!

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Matt
1-Who needs to leave?
Sherri!

2-Do you need immunity?
I might die if Sherri wins, so maybe. But it's hard to tell in this small group. Most likely Sherri will win and hopefully Michael will tie the vote for me against Jessica? Also depends if Sherri thinks I'm easier to beat than say Michael. Could be 2-1-1? I don't care about going up against Michael so I'd rather vote Jessica here if Sherri wins. Jessica's gonna vote me too if Sherri wins I'm sure.

3-How favorable is this F3 for you? maybe walk us through the different combos and how you think you'll do
Uhm I think it meant F4. This F4 is not favorable to me because of the misconception that I am Sherri's pet. See above answer to 2.

4-walk through the jury and talk about whether each person would vote for you
I think this is going to depend if Sherri is in F3 with me or not. So I don't want to speculate too much. But who knows! My read could be entirely off and I could be losing regardless for burning people and playing the middle and being Sherri's pet and whatever other reasons people want to think!

Matt

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts