[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Episode 07 - Alexa, Play "Obsessed" by Mariah Carey - Stranded in Tuamotus
One player down, 17 remain!

1. On Thursday, we had a tribe swap and then a long weekend. Who did you spend the weekend bonding with? Is there anyone you feel much closer to than before?

2. At surface level, Te Poto dominated the last challenge, time-wise. Does challenge strength way into the way you would vote, going forward? How have you approached challenges this season?

3. A new idol was hidden at your tribe camp. Have you decided to hunt for it? If so, where have you been looking?

Joaquin Souberbielle

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Custom
1. On Thursday, we had a tribe swap and then a long weekend. Who did you spend the weekend bonding with? Is there anyone you feel much closer to than before?
I spent the weekend shoring up my alliances with Sherri, Reynold, Stephannie, and Elizabeth. I like this question because I surprisingly feel better about Wardog than I did before (at least for now). I think if we lose again it's gonna be a huge clusterfuck so we'll see what happens. But I think I'm at the point where I'd rather lose Allie and keep Elizabeth and Wardog fighting. I know it's kind of transparent but it might work here.

2. At surface level, Te Poto dominated the last challenge, time-wise. Does challenge strength way into the way you would vote, going forward? How have you approached challenges this season?
I know. I'm worried we're gonna lose every challenge this week. Challenge strength is probably not going to factor too much moving forward because the merge is coming. I'm more concerned about ensuring me, Sherri, Reynold, Michael, Alexis, Shamar, Hope, Stephannie, and Tai make it okay. Might lose a couple from that group this week. I guess what I'm saying is that I'm thinking about the next group vs. this group and for the next group I care less about challenges.

I've been so invisible in challenges this season. It's embarrassing. I haven't competed in a challenge since episode 2. My internet is not the best and I'm not a huge challenge asset, so I'm gonna have to step it up this week to prove my worth if others in my current group are thinking about challenge strength.

3. A new idol was hidden at your tribe camp. Have you decided to hunt for it? If so, where have you been looking?
Yeah big yikes. I've been hunting a bit around the board. No luck so far. I'm worried Allie has it. :bomb:

Matt

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts