[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Episode 11: You Had Your Moment - You're Next - Stranded in Tuamotus
1- Congrats on making the Jury! Knowing that whoever goes will now be on the jury, does this change who you decide to target? If so, how?

2- Having had the weekend to get to know your new tribemates, have you made any new friends you may not have expected? Who is surprising you?

3- What happens next? Make a prediction about how you think the next few rounds of the game will go.

4- This game started split between veterans and newbies, does that divide still exist at this point in the game? How does that division affect the game for you currently?

Shonee Fairfax

By Matt
1- Congrats on making the Jury! Knowing that whoever goes will now be on the jury, does this change who you decide to target? If so, how?
It doesn't change who I decide to target. It also doesn't really change how I interact with people. I'm kind of surprised by some of the arrogance I'm seeing from people in the majority. I'm also surprised by some of the cookie-jar greed going on right now. There are certain players like Alexis who have 10 #1s and I can't imagine that turning out well for them if they make it to the end and face a jury that's been stabbed over and over. Having your hands in too many cookie jars can get you to the end but rarely results in a win.

2- Having had the weekend to get to know your new tribemates, have you made any new friends you may not have expected? Who is surprising you?
I haven't made any new friends lmao which is probably a mistake on my part! I've been trying to dip my toes in the water of strategy with Allie, Liz, and Jessica but not sure where that will go. I tried to bring up game with Jessica today, just something simple, and she completely ignored me and talked about Disney movies. Then she told Michael later privately that if I did a move for them then she'd do what she could to save me. Seriously? Lmao. The immaturity and lack of directness from some of these people is baffling.

3- What happens next? Make a prediction about how you think the next few rounds of the game will go.
I think Tai goes next if he doesn't win immunity. Then I think the game could shift. The way I see it is we have me, Sherri, Steph, Tai. We have Liz, Jessica, Aurora, Rocker, Allie. Then you have Michael, Alexis, Shamar, and Hope in the middle. Of course, Alexis is good with some of the people in Liz's gang (including Rocker), as are the other three. But I think I can convince them to vote with me, Sherri, and Steph if we survive this round. I'd like the next few rounds to eliminate a few people that I have no connection with whatsoever. I'm also fine playing without Sherri and Steph, I think I could blend in well for a bit with them both gone.

4- This game started split between veterans and newbies, does that divide still exist at this point in the game? How does that division affect the game for you currently?
The game should be split that way in the next few rounds, with a few exceptions. But I could be totally off base and time will tell. That division affects the game for me currently by having me be patient and just wait things out for now.

5- How is it going for you overall?
I'm feeling like logging on and talking to people is a chore unfortunately. I need to get my head back in the game. I feel like I'm disappointing myself if that makes sense? I'm just not in it as much as I should be. At the same time, I'm kind of at the point where I don't want to lie to people too much or have a million side deals but I know that's how modern ORGs tend to go. I don't want to just lie and lie and make it further for that reason. It's a game and I realize there's a bunch of hypocrisy going around (including from me!) so I'm trying to not internalize. I also don't want to have power trips or let the whispering or arrogance get to me, those are not cute looks. So I'm trying to just tread lightly and we'll see soon if that was a mistake or not.

Matt

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts