[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Episode 12 - I'm a Bigger Nutcase Than You Are - Stranded in Tuamotus
Wow! A surprise live double round that resulted in Tai and Allie leaving! A couple of questions about that.

1. Would you say that you were more of a listener or a talker during the round? Who was doing the most talking and whispering? Who were you relying on?
2. Were Tai and Allie going good for your game? Why or why not?
3. The votes tonight seemed like pretty clear majorities in both cases. Is there a large group that needs to be broken up? Or are things more fluid?
4. Who is the biggest threat to your game right now? One player only, no cheating!

Joaquin Souberbielle

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Group Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Matt
1. Would you say that you were more of a listener or a talker during the round? Who was doing the most talking and whispering? Who were you relying on?
I was definitely more of a listener. It was really interesting to see the dynamics. I was really impressed that Hope whispered to me first of the night. It felt like she was really making an effort with me and I hope to repay the favor while I can. At the same time it was interesting to see Alexis do a lot of talking and be leading the vote for Allie. That girl has about 10 #1s. I sound like a broken record but I'm hoping if I repeat it enough in a gentle enough way to the other castaways that they will see the light and cut her at some point.

2. Were Tai and Allie going good for your game? Why or why not?

I think both going were fine for my game. Tai was a a clog on my ability to interact with people outside the core group with Sherri and Stephannie. Allie going was fine because she was good at challenges and always sketched me out. I would've preferred it had been Rocker or Aurora but I might get that tonight anyways.

3. The votes tonight seemed like pretty clear majorities in both cases. Is there a large group that needs to be broken up? Or are things more fluid?
Yes. Alexis is at the center of everything and she/Liz need to be broken up soon. I'm trying to get Rocker out tonight because he brought up my name and because he just seems like a throwaway vote for Alexis. If we can take out one of her options and also lose a vet at the same time, I'd be happy about it.

I also feel like there are so many double standards going on. Like Alexis said there's a perception of me Sherri Stephannie being a core three. Okay but what about the core eight outside us lmao? Is it really that fractured? I'm trying to make a move in that regard by working more closely with Hope and Shamar, and I also have side deals going with Aurora and Jessica. Trying to cover my bases without promising too much. It might be working in my favor because it seemed like my name died down once Rocker brought it up. We'll see though. I might get blindsided. Also funny that Rocker is targeting me when he leaves me on read for 2-3 days at a time, sends me 3 word responses, and never has messaged me first. Just a weird situation and I'm hoping to be rid of him. I don't blame him for bringing my name up but we also both could've taken steps to be closer? Like look in the mirror dude.

4. Who is the biggest threat to your game right now? One player only, no cheating!
Alexis is the biggest threat to my game. She's too close to too many people and I'm not able to move as fluidly as I want with her here. She also has a big head and is super emotional and I'm worried that she'll be flippant with me about the game and it'll cost me. And I'm also worried Michael can't see it fully.
Tommy liked this

Matt

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts