[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Episode 00: Pre-Season Confessional - Stranded in Tuamotus
-- 8th Place - 7th Juror - Voted Out 7-1 --
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Welcome to your confessional, Shamar!

This may be the most important place in the game. It's where you will vote and more importantly, talk to us! Feel free to divulge your darkest secrets, current strategies, alliances, and hell... just pure hatred for other players. You are the only player that can view this forum. Outside of Alumni and Hosts, it is completely private. We love getting the dirt and there are plenty of us here to ask you questions. As you can see, this thread is labeled "Episode 00". Each round (meaning challenge + council) we will start a new thread with the title of each episode. After every Tribal Council, a host will start a new thread asking you more questions. Again, this is your forum and you can feel free to start whatever topics or make whatever posts you like. We will be here to help you out, make you think, get you to talk, and really just lend an ear.

We take confessionals seriously because we're genuinely interested in your story. We want to know everything you're thinking and more importantly, what you're feeling. Think of it as free therapy. We will be guiding you along the way and asking you questions, provoking thought and helping you think about things you otherwise might not have. We find that just talking through your situation can help you get a fresh perspective on things.

Beyond that, it's just fun. What's more fun is having a record of what you were thinking at different stages of the game, and being able to look back on that is priceless so take advantage of it!

Here is a practice mini-challenge for you to work on. It is a challenge that might appear once or twice throughout the season in a different form. While it will be easier to do in the actual challenge using a puzzle-builder, this will help you practice reposting images. Image posting is something that will pop up in multiple challenges and is a skill that you should perfect. Please refer to the guide in the Camp forum for detailed instructions on how to post images.

This particular challenge is a 4x4 16-piece puzzle. You must correctly unscramble the puzzle using the ORIGINAL image links. Meaning, you can't simply rearrange them in a photo editing program. You must use the original images by using the IMG tag. (more information on this in the camp how-to threads.

Good luck, please ask us for any help or further instructions :)

You will need to reply to this thread ahead of the season and sign the rules in order to avoid being replaced.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
One task you must complete before Thursday’s launch:

Both tribes will receive a dossier from the opposing tribe detailing their members. Whose dossier belongs to whom will remain anonymous.

You can answer the questions below as truthfully or dishonestly as you choose, but beware… The information below will play a crucial part in the decision making of the season and being dishonest could hurt your chances in the long run.

Again, no one will know who wrote the answers to the questions. They will only be referred to as Castaway #1, Castaway #2, etc…

1. How would you describe your performance in challenges. Strengths/Weaknesses?
2. How would you describe your strategy in the game?
3. How loyal would you describe yourself?
4. How competitive are you?
5. How well do you work with others?
6. Is there anything you would like the other tribe to know about you that you haven’t mentioned?

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Shamar
1. I feel like my challenge performance level will vary from round to round based off what is thrown my way. Puzzles and things of that nature are not really in my wheel house, but things like trivia, logic puzzles, word unscrambles, etc I can excel at.
2. My strategy in this game is to utilize my (sometimes) superior social skills to get to know people very early on. That means rarely talking game with them so I dont come off fake. I will also do my best to come off wholesome and open minded(both are very much true). Once the mid game starts, I will have to change it up a little bit to get the "social threat" target off of my back but still take advantage of some of those solid bonds from the beginning.
3. I would describe myself as very loyal for the most part. When I tell someone im with them, its normally the trust. If I feel like I will eventually have to cut them off, I will obviously have to pick my words wisely. One thing I will say is if I feel Im being bullshitted with, I have no qualms with bullshitting to them.
4. I am extremely competitive. "I hate losing. I hate it. I hate losing more than I love Winning"........having said that, I am also not a bitter person. If I get beat.....Ill always chalk that up to the person besting me. Cant hate someones game.
5. I work great with others, especially when that group consists of people who may not like each other, Im the proverbial mediator(thanks Myers Briggs!)
6. Uhhh........I like eggs? Other than that, nothing off the top of my head.
Kara liked this

Shamar

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts