[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Episode 04: I Hope to Go Up in the Rapture! - Stranded in Tuamotus
-- 8th Place - 7th Juror - Voted Out 7-1 --
You survived again! I tip my iconic Kansas City cowboy hat to you :hattip:

1- Another new player out the door. How does Brandon's departure impact your game?

2-Have you gotten to know your partner? Do you think your strategic goals for the game line up with theirs?

3-Tell the lurkers a bit about your long term plans here. Who do you hope to take far in the game? Who do you need out ASAP? If you haven't started asking yourself those questions, get on it! I can assure you others are already thinking that far ahead.

See you tomorrow ! :hattip:

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Shamar
1. Brandon seemed like a neat kid, definitely dont know if he was playing a role or not, but I figured his time was up soon. Do I think this was Wardogs doing? Probably, guess we will have to find out as the game progresses, but Im glad I gave him Brandons name! Brandons vote out does not really impact my game too much thankfully.

2. Ive gotten to know Wardog pretty well BUT I dont think our games are going to ever.....come together in this game. I am contemplating telling Alexis to let Liz know to make Wardog the next target. Im going to wait and see what tonight brings before I make that decision though.

3. I would love to go far with Liz, Alexis, Matt, and Sherri. I think that has a strong potential to happen, we just have to keep looking out for each other. We need to get rid of Wardog, and the rest of the second chancers. I have nothing against people playing for their second time.........but they are in my way of winning, so in the words of Richard Hatch "They must go bye bye now"

Shamar

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Shamar
How are we doing out there yall?? Doing good! Perfect. Not much content for you all today, I apologize! From now on if the game has a bit of a slow day, Ill just share some fun facts about me, Shamar Thomas, about everyday life. Should be fun but until then as always, STAY TUNED!

Shamar

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts