[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Episode 05: Don't Tell Me How I Feel, You Turd. - Stranded in Tuamotus
-- 8th Place - 7th Juror - Voted Out 7-1 --
5 down. 19 More to go.

1- The first Veteran to leave the game since the mandatory first council. Is the playing field leveling out and becoming a true competition?

2- What was your role in the boot and why was it the best decision for your game, if so? if not?

3- Does tonight's boot change your long term plan or solidify it? Are you willing to work with anyone in this game? Have you reached out to the people outside of your current alliances, kept your options open?

4 - What intel has your partner given you about the other tribe, and who would you like to work with on it going forward?

See you tomorrow ! :moon:

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
1. Yes it is, especially since it seems that everything is not sunshines and rainbows with the original favorites tribe. Rocker gave and Alexis the rundown on basically his entire former tribe. Now do I fully trust everything he said is true, yeah probably...........but I dont really feel the need to share as much info to him as he did to us. I know Alexis told him a few things but thats fine.

2. So I honestly didnt want Hannah gone first, despite some of the things ive said........BUT she did put my name out there which is a big nono, so she had to go bye bye. I wont say I was in control of that vote, but I definitely kept that anti Hannah train running. Oh well, its not like it was the real one right? RIGHT??!??? OH GOD WAS IT THE REAL HANNAH!!?? Anyway yeah, fun times

3. The boot does not change anything about my game moving forward. I know now that my name has come up that I may have to like play a little bit easier for a bit, but I think it also says something that two of the favorites came and told me I was the vote and didnt wanna see me go home. Of course I played dumb and overly thankful. Yeah Idk if you people noticed out there, but like........me being like this overly cheerful and upbeat person is real.........but im also turning it up to 11. Very much gonna continue playing the role of "happy to be here guy"

4. Wardog hasnt given me much, but Rocker has given me a fuck ton of information so thats definitely a plus for right now. Other than that, we will see how this next challenge goes! Stay tuned!!!

Shamar

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts