[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Episode 08: I'm Far From a Challenge God! - Stranded in Tuamotus
-- 8th Place - 7th Juror - Voted Out 7-1 --
Final 16! Now that we've culled the herd, it's time to get down to business:

1-There was immunity for sale tonight. Why didn't you buy it? Is there some other thing you're saving all those coins for?

2-One third of the cast has been voted out of the game. Now that we're solidly in the mid portion of season 38, what kind of plans do you have to ensure you make it through the next 8 boots?

3-It's game on, and people are here to PLAY. In modern survivor a lot of people play by the "Meat Shield" strategy and keep a few big targets around in order to hide behind them. Would you consider yourself a big target? or are you hiding behind one?

Alternatively, do you not ascribe to gameplay norms like the meatshield strategy?

Anyways that's all I've got for ya. See you tomorrow!

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Shamar
1. Okay im gonna be real for one second, I got very drunk last night and didnt realize there was an immunity for sale until literally right now. Thats insane! Drink in moderation kids! Dont be a sad balding drunk like me!
2. My plan is to continue working with Alexis first, and then everyone else afterwards. I feel like im in a great spot with the connections/bonds ive made with everyone here. I think unless something extremely fucky happens, I will be safe for a while. Like I mentioned before, Ive been kind of in the middle for the hierarchy on the tribes ive been on. This is good, because the people on top and bottom become the targets while ole Shamar can sit back and figure things out.

3. I feel like im not a big target right now, but I do feel like I will be looked at as a social threat as the game progresses. Yes its cool that everyone loves Shamar but like........thats not really good as the game goes into high gear. We will have to figure that out wont we. Hmm, do I ascribe to gameplay norms? If I say no, does that make me some type of Stranded Hipster??? But no seriously, I do think the meatshield strategy is a solid strategy and I wouldnt mind using it full time down the line, but right now Im sticking with whats gotten me here so far. Oh and Wardog must go. Theres my one per day. STAY TUNED!

Shamar

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts