[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Episode 11: You Had Your Moment - You're Next - Stranded in Tuamotus
-- 8th Place - 7th Juror - Voted Out 7-1 --
1- Congrats on making the Jury! Knowing that whoever goes will now be on the jury, does this change who you decide to target? If so, how?

2- Having had the weekend to get to know your new tribemates, have you made any new friends you may not have expected? Who is surprising you?

3- What happens next? Make a prediction about how you think the next few rounds of the game will go.

4- This game started split between veterans and newbies, does that divide still exist at this point in the game? How does that division affect the game for you currently?

Shonee Fairfax

By Shamar
1. Thank you!! Its been quite an adventure to get to this point and as you can see, its only getting started!! Knowing that people are going to the jury does not change who I target. In order for me to win the game, people need to be on the jury........and not just that, but I have to be responsible for some of them. Tonight I had the potential to do that, I had flipped it to what I thought was gonna be Rocker or Tai(After stating Reynolds name earlier in the night as a ploy). At that point I would have had the option of voting for Rocker or Tai........but then Liz and her people decided to flip it back to Reynold, so of course I just went with it since I figured the other group was not gonna vote for Rocker(because these Jabronis didnt whisper to me!!!! How do you not whisper to Shamar Thomas, everyones favorite marine!!!??). Anyway, sucked to see Reynold leave but bleh.....thats one step closer to the end for me.

2. I have not made any "new friends", its been more getting old relationships back to where they were. I do really wanna see me, sherri, matt, liz, alexis,michael all back together at some point, but its gonna take some work. Allie by far is surprising me, and this could be a good thing but we will see. Also Jess is still flirting with me. Someone send me a sign!!! Do I flirt back!!! Is she a guy!!!? Help! But also, no fucking showmances for me, Shamar Thomas, former Marine!

3. I think these trust clusters will continue to move all around. Its not gonna be a pagonging thats for damn sure. Im trying to get the remaining couples in the game to start turning on each other, but once again its gonna be hard work.

4. The division dosent exist for some, and for others it very much does. For me it absolutely does. I want all the vets gone, Liz being last. Its not really impacting my game much, although I was trying to get rid of either Tai or Rocker this round. I guess ill have to wait until tomorrow. STAY TUNED!!!

Shamar

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Shamar
So today I got up and almost immediately went to work. Im trying to make Liz as paranoid as possible of a potential uprising against her(I havent heard a single thing but work with me here people). My goal is that she will eventually try targeting Jess or Aurora since they are the returners with partners left in the game. Worst case scenario they take her out and I dont get my hands dirty with getting an ally out of the game. My second goal is to slowly start distancing myself from Jess. Im doing everything I can civilly do to stop her from "liking me". Today she said she didnt like Paul Rudd, I happen to love Paul Rudd so right now im trying to use that to my advantage. My Third goal. Get Tai out. That would be one person down, 4 more to go from that Missy tribal council. Fourth Goal: Is it possible we could get me alexis michael sherri liz and matt back on the same page!!?? STAY TUNED!!!

Shamar

• Jury
By Shamar
Tai just called me an "evil genius", which is mehhh.....only sort of true. He says hes tried convincing people that Im a lot more in control than I give off. So he has caught me! Thats.....not really a good or a bad thing. I mean obviously I still want him gone, but it is comforting to see that some people have noticed my game.........only issue is now he absolutely has to leave before other people start catching on. He is now officially in Wardog territory. But thank you Tai, I really appreciated that compliment whenever you see this! Shamar Thomas, Marine, Evil Genius. Stay tuned!!

Shamar

• Jury
By Shamar
I almost wish I hadnt made Tai the target going into tonight, because now I REALLY want Jess gone. At first I just wanted her gone because she voted against me and Alexis, but now I want her out for continuing to play this charade of being into me/flirting/etc. Everytime I would try calling her out on it, she kept saying it was genuine blah blah. So anyway I asked her straight up if she was married today and she said yes and gave me this song and dance apology about how she feels bad and all of that shit. Thankfully I never got invested in it fully because I was always suspicious something was up(not to mention Alexis straight up telling me Jess was married), but still......I would have worked with her whether she was married or not, but if she wants to play this game like this, cool? I accept your apology, but you are next on my list. Now its: Tai(who should be on his way out) Jess, Hope, Aurora. Stay tuned..........cant wait to send her home to hubby/wifey/whatever the fuck.

Shamar

• Jury