[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Episode 12 - I'm a Bigger Nutcase Than You Are - Stranded in Tuamotus
-- 8th Place - 7th Juror - Voted Out 7-1 --
Wow! A surprise live double round that resulted in Tai and Allie leaving! A couple of questions about that.

1. Would you say that you were more of a listener or a talker during the round? Who was doing the most talking and whispering? Who were you relying on?
2. Were Tai and Allie going good for your game? Why or why not?
3. The votes tonight seemed like pretty clear majorities in both cases. Is there a large group that needs to be broken up? Or are things more fluid?
4. Who is the biggest threat to your game right now? One player only, no cheating!
Shamar liked this

Joaquin Souberbielle

• Host
  • Awards: Group Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Shamar
I’ll get to the questions tomorrow morning. I promise. Just figured I’d put this out there right now since I’ve made it far enough to start revealing fun facts. So yes, I played my first org in January, got 11th out of 20. When I first got accepted to it, I figured I would just apply to as many orgs as possible just to see what would happen. Turns out, it went pretty well and I got into everyone I applied to, 4 in total. Funny thing about that is the four of them started four weeks in a row, the most recent starting this past weekend. So for what seems like months(but really it has only been weeks), I’ve been playing 4 different games, not getting sleep, building and maintaining bonds, doing challenges, strategizing, and giving fun confessionals. I needed to get that out because I’m currently at Final 11 in two of those games, and I need this. I need all of this time ive committed to playing the best game possible to have been worth it. Thank you all for dealing with all my craziness, I really do appreciate it. I’ll be back to regular ole Shamar tomorrow, but tonight I just needed to be myself.
Loveita Adams liked this

Shamar

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
Joaquin Souberbielle wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:23:09 pm Wow! A surprise live double round that resulted in Tai and Allie leaving! A couple of questions about that.

1. Would you say that you were more of a listener or a talker during the round? Who was doing the most talking and whispering? Who were you relying on?
2. Were Tai and Allie going good for your game? Why or why not?
3. The votes tonight seemed like pretty clear majorities in both cases. Is there a large group that needs to be broken up? Or are things more fluid?
4. Who is the biggest threat to your game right now? One player only, no cheating!
1. I was more of a talker during the round, but more of a listener during the tribal part. I was the one that started the day with putting Tais name out there, and it stuck through the day thank goodness. I had never brought up Allies name in public to anyone, so Ill give credit to whoever did say her name of the second tribal. I was doing most of the talking for the round(and the merge), but all the "cool kids" were doing the whispering during tribal. I dont whisper. I wont whisper. Be open about shit folks. Embrace your shit! Own that shit!

2. Neither Tai or Allie were doing anything positive for my game, although I did really enjoy my conversations with both of them, so that will definitely be missed.

3. I think the whole thing with the Trust Clusters ideal is that even though the groups vary from vote to vote, there is still always a hierarchy. I think right now its Liz/Alexis/Jess/Rocker/Michael/Me in that order. For some reason they keep Rocker around even though he is a definite shit stirrer, and I just dont understand why the two pairs are keeping each other around. It dosent make any sense to me. Jess and Rocker should be everyones targets right now but I feel like the Cool Kids club are totally content with pagonging the rest of the people outside the 6 first. Thats not good for my game because I dont want Sherri or Matt going anytime soon.

4. My biggest threat in the game right now is so obviously Liz who by the way is the next person in a long line of people who have sussed me out as having more control/ideas of whats going on than I let people know. I have a feeling more and more people are gonna start figuring this out, lets just hope it dosent bite me in the ass. Until then as always, STAY TUNED!

Shamar

• Jury
I know I mentioned it already, but they really are the cool kids alliance. Its like those douchebags from the Hunger Games that know there can be only one winner, but they all make an alliance because they are all pretty and rich. Ive been chilling in that alliance for a little bit, and Im hoping I can escape with my relationship with Alexis intact, but things are about to get messy. Im trying to get rid of Rocker and Jess, two people have pretty high rankings in that cool kids alliance. Im thinking about revealing to Hope tonight about the plot to get rid of her from the first round, just so she joins me sherri steph matt for the vote. We would still need to pull in one person. Stay tuned people, the fun continues TODAY ON Stranded!!! *Queues music*

Shamar

• Jury
Shamar wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:21:45 pm I’ll get to the questions tomorrow morning. I promise. Just figured I’d put this out there right now since I’ve made it far enough to start revealing fun facts. So yes, I played my first org in January, got 11th out of 20. When I first got accepted to it, I figured I would just apply to as many orgs as possible just to see what would happen. Turns out, it went pretty well and I got into everyone I applied to, 4 in total. Funny thing about that is the four of them started four weeks in a row, the most recent starting this past weekend. So for what seems like months(but really it has only been weeks), I’ve been playing 4 different games, not getting sleep, building and maintaining bonds, doing challenges, strategizing, and giving fun confessionals. I needed to get that out because I’m currently at Final 11 in two of those games, and I need this. I need all of this time ive committed to playing the best game possible to have been worth it. Thank you all for dealing with all my craziness, I really do appreciate it. I’ll be back to regular ole Shamar tomorrow, but tonight I just needed to be myself.
Hang in there! We usually don't recommend people play in other orgs while they play Stranded, so thank you for sacrificing sleep instead of us :heart:
Shamar liked this

Loveita Adams

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Group Group Posts