[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Episode 01 - Losers at War - Stranded in Tuamotus
-- 17th Place - Voted Out 5-3 --
By Joaquin Souberbielle
Congratulations on surviving the first night! And no tribal until Sunday...but there is still work to be done.

1. First Impressions - we all have 'em. Who were you excited to see when you got on the beach? Who were you not excited to see? Who did you have no idea existed?

2. More First Impressions - after a night of socializing, who has impressed you? Who do you want to work with? Who do you absolutely not want to work with?

3. Opening Twist - were there any intros from the other tribes' dossier that stood out to you? And do you have any plans for your newly-minted tribe member?

Joaquin Souberbielle

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Group Group Custom Custom
By Jed
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Looking suave, Joaq.

1. First Impressions - we all have 'em. Who were you excited to see when you got on the beach? Who were you not excited to see? Who did you have no idea existed?

People I know: Stephanie, Hannah

People I was vaguely aware of: Jessica, Elizabeth, Wardog, Garrett, Aurora, Stephannie

People I didn't know at all: Tai, Missy, Rocker

2. More First Impressions - after a night of socializing, who has impressed you? Who do you want to work with? Who do you absolutely not want to work with?

Now let's reorganize that list.

Allies: Jessica, Hannah, Garrett, Tai, Aurora (I'm in an alliance with those 5), and Liz (RIP my sweet angel)

People on my periphery: Stephanie, Wardog...Stephannie? Maybe.

Forget you, go home, goodbye: Missy, Rocker, Eddie

To expand on that, I'm worked my way into an alliance of 6 with Myself, Jessica, Hannah, Garrett, Aurora, and Tai. I don't see it lasting too long because everyone is wary of Garrett, but hopefully it can get us through a vote or two. In my mind, I'm working with Jessica and Hannah first and foremost and I'll try to include them in anything I'm doing and share information with them.

3. Opening Twist - were there any intros from the other tribes' dossier that stood out to you? And do you have any plans for your newly-minted tribe member?

Ummm, no. I'm sure you've got a great cast over there but that was just information overload and I didn't retain a single thing. I'll keep them as a reference in case they're handy in the future, but I'm not going to draw any conclusions from them. As for our newly minted tribe member Eddie, well we gave him the idol because he seemed like a complete dunce, and he's living up to it so far. As far as I know he hasn't made much effort to talk to anyone but I guess there's still time for that, though you'd think someone swapping by their lonesome would want to hit the ground running on the social game.

Jed

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Jed
Can you guys read PMs? Because our alliance is planning on doing most of our talking through PMs, so if you can't read them, I'll make sure to summarize what we're doing in my confessionals.

Jed

• Loser
By Loveita Adams
Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Group Custom Posts Custom
Jed wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:51:12 pm Can you guys read PMs? Because our alliance is planning on doing most of our talking through PMs, so if you can't read them, I'll make sure to summarize what we're doing in my confessionals.
Admins can, but lurkers cannot, so updates would be great, thank you!
Jed liked this

Loveita Adams

• Host
  • Awards: Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Group Custom Posts Custom
By Jed
"So let's say it's Missy for Steph, me Steph Jed and Eddie for Missy, and everyone else for Eddie. That's 7-4-1 with Eddie going, and Missy in the case of an idol. How's that sound for everyone?" - Garrett from the PMs

Took longer than it should've to get to this conclusion, but this is the plan.

Jed

• Loser
By Jed
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
So apparently Garrett made a 6 person alliance...and then made another 6 person alliance.

That's Garrett. Anyways, probably not the wisest thing to do seeing as he's already been caught, so now he's on the hot-seat and we're working on a vote split between Garrett and Eddie. It was pretty odd that Garrett was very reluctant to add another member or two to our alliance, even though Jessica and I both pointed out that it was kinda dumb to have a "big" alliance that only had half of the tribe in it.

Jed

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Jed
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
Missy: Yeah how are you doing tonight?

Me: Just chilling. Watching some hockey and watching some RHAP people on twitch

Missy: Oh nice!

Missy: what are you up to?

_____

...Did I stutter?
Danni Boatwright, Dean liked this