[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Episode 05: Don't Tell Me How I Feel, You Turd. - Stranded in Tuamotus
-- 17th Place - Voted Out 5-3 --
5 down. 19 More to go.

1- The first Veteran to leave the game since the mandatory first council. Is the playing field leveling out and becoming a true competition?

2- Your first challenge win! Are things starting to look up for Te Poto?

3- Does tonight's boot change your long term plan or solidify it? Are you willing to work with anyone in this game? Have you reached out to the people outside of your current alliances, kept your options open?

4 - What intel has your partner given you about the other tribe, and who would you like to work with on it going forward?

See you tomorrow ! :moon:

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Jed
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
1- The first Veteran to leave the game since the mandatory first council. Is the playing field leveling out and becoming a true competition?

A: Well since we started booting newbies, it only makes sense for them to return the favour and boot a veteran, just sucks that it was one of the ones that I was aligned with. RIP Hannah. The partner twist is clearly designed to keep this from being a simple Vets vs. Newbies season and I assume it'll do it's job and mix us up soon enough.

Idk if I just got the bad batch of newbies, but the ones I've interacted with have provided me with nothing. Allie is okay, but Hope and Laura are just voids of nothingness so far, though I'll assume they're tip toeing around here, worried that saying the wrong thing might put them next on the boot list. I've heard good things about Alexis, so I'm excited to meet her at some point.

2- Your first challenge win! Are things starting to look up for Te Poto?

Fucking. Finally. God, the sweet relief of victory. I do think things are starting to look up for us, even though it was a narrow victory we showed an ability to be more organized as a team and for everyone to do their part...I think it helped to not have any of Brandon/Eddie/Missy competing in the challenge for sure. And personally for me it was nice to contribute seeing as I don't have the best history with challenges...Yes I know it was just a counting challenge, but still. I did my job.

3- Does tonight's boot change your long term plan or solidify it? Are you willing to work with anyone in this game? Have you reached out to the people outside of your current alliances, kept your options open?

My only long-term plan is to stay in this game whatever means necessary, so I don't particularly care who goes as long as it's not me, and preferably not one of my allies. I'm willing to work with anyone and everyone, but I will say that it's easier to work with someone when you have a relationship with them, and their are some relationships I need to put more work into. I'm good with all the vets over here as far as I know, but I need to work on my relationships with the newbies even though I dont enjoy talking to a single one of them.

4 - What intel has your partner given you about the other tribe, and who would you like to work with on it going forward?

Reynold has given me fuck all. I've asked! But he's not in the loop over there as far as I can see. He seems like a decent guy and I do actually enjoy talking to him, but for some reason or other he doesn't seem to be in the inner circle over there and hasn't really been able to provide me with anything of value. Either way, I do like him and can see myself working with him in the future.

Just gonna go over my trust level with people over here.

Jessica: 9/10
Elizabeth: 8/10
Wardog: 5/10
Steph: 6/10
Allie: 4/10
Laura: 4/10
Hope: 4/10

Jed

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom