[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Episode 07 - Alexa, Play "Obsessed" by Mariah Carey - Stranded in Tuamotus
-- 17th Place - Voted Out 5-3 --
One player down, 17 remain!

1. On Thursday, we had a tribe swap and then a long weekend. Who did you spend the weekend bonding with? Is there anyone you feel much closer to than before?

2. At surface level, Te Poto dominated the last challenge, time-wise. Does challenge strength way into the way you would vote, going forward? How have you approached challenges this season?

3. A new idol was hidden at your tribe camp. Have you decided to hunt for it? If so, where have you been looking?

Joaquin Souberbielle

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Group Custom Custom
1. On Thursday, we had a tribe swap and then a long weekend. Who did you spend the weekend bonding with? Is there anyone you feel much closer to than before?

I made to sure to make the rounds with the new tribe, and I guess I've had the biggest uptick with Sherri and Matt, though I'm not extremely high on them to be honest. They came signed, sealed, and delivered courtesy of Alexis according to Liz, so we shacked up with them pretty quickly and started working together. Matt seems like a super nice guy and his social game is pretty on point, I can see him being a valuable asset for sure...Sherri on the other hand annoyed the shit out of me last night when she was telling people to vote out Wardog. I went back and forth with her a million times and eventually I got my way and we kept Wardog and voted out Laura. I'll put it behind me, but I can see myself having issues with Sherri in the future.

2. At surface level, Te Poto dominated the last challenge, time-wise. Does challenge strength way into the way you would vote, going forward? How have you approached challenges this season?

Challenge strength does come into play for sure. Bottom line is that not many of us will last if we keep losing challenges. Simple as that. I'm far from a challenge God and don't even care about the challenges all that much but I'll always try my best and try to contribute, but we need to keep our strong players around so that I don't have to keep going to Tribal every goddamn night.

As for the challenge we did, we seemed to do okay and barring a few mistakes from Liz we would've done a great job...but even then it still wouldn't have been enough to beat their 22 seconds. How in the fuck they managed to do that I'll never know, but we can only hope they don't pull a rabbit out of their hat again next challenge and we're able to pull through, which I believe we can do. Compared to my previous tribes, this tribe was much more organized and way better at communicating, so I can see us doing well in the future. Hopefully we can get Wardog back into the starting lineup soon and be even stronger.

3. A new idol was hidden at your tribe camp. Have you decided to hunt for it? If so, where have you been looking?

I decided not to hunt for it. I tried it last time and I wasn't very successful so I figure I might as well save my cash for a more tangible reward/advantage in the future.

If we lose again tonight I'm worried that we'll have to do Wardog, and I don't want that because right now I do get the sense that I'm one of the people he's closest to so right now he's valuable to me, but at the same time I can't afford to go out on a limb to save him again because I need to commit to this alliance with Sherri/Matt/Liz, and they may start to question me if I stump for Wardog once again.

Jed

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
I think I've now come to the realization that our (Me/Liz) best course of action is to move forward with Sherri/Matt, seeing as they'll do more good for us when it comes to making connections and future alliances.

Jed

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom