[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Episode 02: It's Like a Soup Opera! - Stranded in Tuamotus
-- 17th Place - Voted Out 5-3 --
By Loveita Adams
Custom Custom Custom Custom Group Custom Custom Posts Group
icon_chaos A SWAP icon_chaos

Only 3 days in and it's time to shake things up! You survived our first vote and have a brand new tribe to get to know before our first immunity challenge.

1-Talk to us about your swap tribe. Who are you excited to see? Who were you upset to lose?

2-Talk us through tribal tonight. What was your ultimate reason for your vote?

3-Now that the tribes are mixed, are you planning on staying strong with your original tribe? or do you think it's time for you to find new allies?

4-What are your thoughts on the partner twist? How do you plan to utilize your cross tribal communication?

Good Luck! It only gets harder from here!

Loveita Adams

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Group Custom Custom Posts Group
By Jed
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
1-Talk to us about your swap tribe. Who are you excited to see? Who were you upset to lose?

A: Swap! Nothing better than another round of uncertainty...Yay. Overall I think I landed pretty well, seeing as I have Jess/Liz/Steph with me, but I thought I landed pretty well after the swap in Morocco and that didn't go so well for me, so I'm gonna keep my eyes peeled and not bank on what I already have. I guess I was upset to lose Hannah, as I was working with her as well, but I can easily just swap her out with Liz so overall it's not a big loss for me and I trust her to be able to handle herself over there. NOT EXCITED TO SEE EDDIE...Seriously where did you find this guy?

2-Talk us through tribal tonight. What was your ultimate reason for your vote?

A: Garrett just had to go. He got his spot blown up and was at a point where he would be desperate enough to do whatever it took to stick around, including throwing other people under the bus which is apparently what he was doing, as I heard talk of Jess and I being close and stuff like that. Everything would've been perfect if Eddie just played his idol, but he didn't and I'll never be able to figure out if he's an idiot or a savant.

3-Now that the tribes are mixed, are you planning on staying strong with your original tribe? or do you think it's time for you to find new allies?

A: BOTH. There are some tensions within our previous tribe, so I can't just plug my ears and assume that everyone will put aside their worries and get along for the greater good, so I definitely need to find a newbie or two that will be loyal to me in case I need them down the line.

4-What are your thoughts on the partner twist? How do you plan to utilize your cross tribal communication?

A: Ummm...Kinda falling flat for me tbh. Seems like a massive prize was stuck on the end of it just to make us to play along. I have enough to worry about over here and not enough time to also try to control what's going on on the other tribe. And according to Liz, Reynold has been a bit of a non-entity so far so I'm not too excited about who I've been shacked up with, but we'll see I guess.

Jed

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom