[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Episode 02: It's Like a Soup Opera! - Stranded in Tuamotus
-- 19th Place - Voted Out 7-2 --
By Loveita Adams
Group Custom Custom Custom Group Custom Custom Posts Custom
icon_chaos A SWAP icon_chaos

Only 3 days in and it's time to shake things up! You survived our first vote and have a brand new tribe to get to know before our first immunity challenge.

1-Talk to us about your swap tribe. Who are you excited to see? Who were you upset to lose?

2-Talk us through tribal tonight. What was your ultimate reason for your vote?

3-Now that the tribes are mixed, are you planning on staying strong with your original tribe? or do you think it's time for you to find new allies?

4-What are your thoughts on the partner twist? How do you plan to utilize your cross tribal communication?

Good Luck! It only gets harder from here!

Loveita Adams

• Host
  • Awards: Group Custom Custom Custom Group Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Stephanie
Posts Custom Custom Group Group Custom Custom Custom
Okay so Im a little too busy to do a video confessional so heres a text one. I am excited to have elizabeth back on my side. I was like thank fucking god this bitch is back! I have Jed with me, which is great. I need him to start talking to more people, and he says he's been trying but people still don't know where he stands on most stuff. I was not really happy to see Missy. I mean...She cheated and she is a hothead. I'm a hothead too, but if you're called a hothead from a hot head...you're a hothead.

I voted for Garrett ultimately because he's a slimy dog. I know I can work on Eddie, even if it is like talking to a 12-year-old, and maybe have him play his idol when it's not necessary. I know Garrett hasn't had the best placements in the past, but he really didn't help himself in this case by stirring shit up day one.

I plan to stay with my original people and talk to the newbies as much as I can. I don't want to be their target at all or have someone like Jed be one either. If they want to go for Eddie or Missy, that's fine by me.

I really like that I got Sherri. I just get a good vibe from her overall. I hope we can easily get information from each other on tribe dynamics, but that might be difficult. I will be keeping my partner a secret because then no one will tell her or me anything.

Stephanie

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Group Group Custom Custom Custom