[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Episode 03: Hold Your Applause, Please! - Stranded in Tuamotus
-- 19th Place - Voted Out 7-2 --
Another one bites the dust! Hope you're settling into you new tribe and getting ready for the game to ramp up! A few questions to ponder tonight:

1-Idol clues were sold after the challenge. Did you buy one? What is your plan to deal with potential idols in the game?

2-How are alliances shaping up on your tribe? Do you feel comfortable with your position? If not, what are you going to do to change it?

3-How do you feel you did in the challenge tonight? Who do you think your tribes best competitor is? Who is the worst?

As always, feel free to leave us with any other thoughts you have! Our viewers are craving content!

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Group
By Stephanie
Custom Custom Group Group Custom Custom Custom Posts
No Daniel, I didn't buy one because I came to this tribe with 2 coins and I had to give one to Jed for him to tell me the idol clue which Wardog told me anyway. I know where both half idols are, my partner has one half and war dog has the other. I just need to make sure I stay on wardogs good side until I need to get rid of him and he can give me the half idol and if Sherri and I both make it we can use the idol together.

Im apart of the core group, but I don't think I am at the top. I think Elizabeth and wardog would go down before I would as I have some leverage on Wardog that he has half an idol. Im probably middle/upper echelon, and im okay with that so far/

I really screwed up the challenge last night. I fucked up the image tags which is something I wouldnt do normally, but I think the pressure got to me. I dont want to say im great at challenges but everyone seems to think so and that puts a target on my back. So I dont want to be too good, but not too bad. The worst is definitely Brandon. I mean, he doesn't even participate. The best is probably between Wardog and myself. Allie is good at puzzles but I think war dog is the best all around kind of challenge person.

Stephanie

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Group Group Custom Custom Custom Posts