[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Episode 04: I Hope to Go Up in the Rapture! - Stranded in Tuamotus
-- 19th Place - Voted Out 7-2 --
You survived again! I tip my iconic Kansas City cowboy hat to you :hattip:

1- Another new player out the door. How does Brandon's departure impact your game?

2-Have you gotten to know your partner? Do you think your strategic goals for the game line up with theirs?

3-Tell the lurkers a bit about your long term plans here. Who do you hope to take far in the game? Who do you need out ASAP? If you haven't started asking yourself those questions, get on it! I can assure you others are already thinking that far ahead.

See you tomorrow ! :hattip:

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Brandon leaving really makes the game start. I mean he was always just an easy target and now that there really isnt someone easy to get out, we really need to start figuring out the dynamics of the tribe.

So my partner is Sherri, and she is super cool. I really like her and the fact she told me she got half the idol and I got the other now. Really makes me trust her. We seem to align strategically so that's good.

So my long term plan. Go as far as possible with jed, and then cut him. I want to make it at least past my original place, which was 12th. I want Missy gone ASAP. something about her bugs me out, and makes me extremely cautious. Especially now that people think shes with Hope and Laura, I want to make sure they don't get any traction.

Stephanie

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Group Custom Posts Group Custom Custom Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:41:36 pm
Stephanie wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:40:10 pm I cant believe how hard im carrying my team. its like playing with people who have never used the internet or have like fucking dial up internet. I mean laura is either throwing or just bad.
or maybe ur just a challenge g.oddess
i mean... i dont want to brag. but i was going at 4-5 second rates while these losers are going at 10+

Stephanie

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Group Group Custom Posts
Stephanie wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:42:31 pm
Danni Boatwright wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:41:36 pm
Stephanie wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:40:10 pm I cant believe how hard im carrying my team. its like playing with people who have never used the internet or have like fucking dial up internet. I mean laura is either throwing or just bad.
or maybe ur just a challenge g.oddess
i mean... i dont want to brag. but i was going at 4-5 second rates while these losers are going at 10+

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Group Custom