[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Episode 05: Don't Tell Me How I Feel, You Turd. - Stranded in Tuamotus
-- 19th Place - Voted Out 7-2 --
5 down. 19 More to go.

1- The first Veteran to leave the game since the mandatory first council. Is the playing field leveling out and becoming a true competition?

2- Your first challenge win! Are things starting to look up for Te Poto?

3- Does tonight's boot change your long term plan or solidify it? Are you willing to work with anyone in this game? Have you reached out to the people outside of your current alliances, kept your options open?

4 - What intel has your partner given you about the other tribe, and who would you like to work with on it going forward?

See you tomorrow ! :moon:

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
I think the game is truly starting, Jeff. We aren't really playing around anymore and getting out the annoying people. Well, that's not the sole factor anymore. I think we're really focused on people who could be a future threat or are creating issues for everyone.

I am really glad we won that challenge. I think we all needed a night off and have the other team squirm for once. It does suck that Hannah went, but she was never really in my plan for a long term game as she is known to be a conniving bitch. I really appreciate that Sherri told me that they were going for her, even if I didn't want Hannah going at that moment in time. My options are still really open and I'm open to working with anyone. I do like my core group of Jed, Elizabeth, and Wardog. I think we could be a really good quad going in.

Sherri hasn't really given me much intel on the other tribe other than what the vote was going to be. She said a lot of people didn't connect with hannah and that was the main reason why she went home. Which, sucks to suck, I guess. We haven't really been sharing a lot of information in the macro sense, mostly just idol talk and if anything comes up, we give each other info. It's not a constant stream.

I will say this, I carried my team to victory, and I will do it again.

Stephanie

• Loser
  • Awards: Group Custom Custom Custom Group Custom Posts Custom