-- 5th Place - 10th Juror - Voted Out 3-2 --
By Stephannie
Custom Posts Custom
thread for FTC speech drafting, etc.

Speaking of which I went to the FI board and re-read my heinous speech and I'm cackling.

I'd like to start by congratulating the final 3. I may not respect all three of you, but you beat me. I can't stand up here and be bitter or sanctimonious about it, because you're sitting there and I'm up here. The game you played allowed you to get to the end, and here you are.

I didn't last very long past the merge, so the impression of you all I have right now is the impression I had when I was voted out combined with what I have heard from other jurors and what I have observed at tribal.
This means that if we didn't talk much, the responsibility is ON YOU to prove to me why you deserve my vote.

This is how my questioning period will work: For each of the three of you I've prepared a little "blurb" with questions intertwined. At the bottom of that "blurb" will be the questions re-stated in a concise form so that you can ensure you're answering everything.
Please attempt to answer all of my questions directed to you. If you fail to do so, you will not get my vote tonight.

So without further adieu, here we go!
How was I in denial about being a villain? :rofl: Because it gets worse further down. Omfg... and thinking I was hot shit then saying "without further adieu" LMFAO
Danni Boatwright liked this

Stephannie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Stephannie
Posts Custom Custom
Feeling very sleepy, but abcdefg maybe I'll draft this tonight, maybe not.

Stephannie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Stephannie
Posts Custom Custom
Hello, finalists! Whatever happens, this is a great ending. Y'all did well. Each of you fought hard for nearly twenty rounds, and I'm not going to question anyone's agency. I'm not going to lambast any of you for being "a follower," or a goat, or anything like that. Additionally, I had to work late yesterday - what else is new - and some jurors have already touched on what I would have asked.

No matter. TikTok has brought me through many long slogs: it has turned easy days into long ones too, with its sheer power of distraction. Why did I download that app in the new year? A mistake tbh. But as an homage to my newfound addiction of 2021, today's question will be lighthearted. I will simply ask y'all to react to a TikTok. Before we get into that, however, I'll address the three of you. Feel free to respond with as much detail as you'd like, or as little as you feel is necessary! Totally up to you.

Matt

First of all, I get it! I understand your motivations at Final Five. Honestly? Your Opening Statement was great in some places: I was prepared to grill you a bit harshly, but you've softened my outlook on Wednesday night and our relationship overall. That said, there's many shades to you and I worry I'm not seeing them all clearly.

At tribals, you rarely posted a goodbye message. You addressed this in your opener and I can't challenge your reality. I believe your justification. It still hurt though, when I went back to read my boot thread and you had nothing to say. The vote didn't matter because I understood the decision from your perspective. But we played so much of the game together, and that night felt cold.

I'll push back on a few things, actually. You appealed to me emotionally throughout the game. Which is fine and great, because that's also how I approach things and it's what I'm receptive to. But there's now a disconnect between what I experienced, and the presentation I'm seeing in this FTC.

Things like wanting to outlast the opposing alliance for personal reasons because they left us out of the whispering at F14. Things like needing Hope out so strongly at F6. Things like leaving sassy comments on your votes. So I'll just be upfront and clear about this: my biggest struggle right now is viewing your game holistically. Those moments, among others and many positive ones too, felt authentic to me. But you're pitching a strategic approach and that you separated game from personal, which has disoriented me a little bit.

Michael

So I love the petty behavior and the fighting. Folks find you condescending, and I understand why, but I also love it because I can tell it's all in good fun. You know what? I was ~The Villain~ of my original season according to Probst, and I spent years in denial about that. Sorry. I shouldn't be meta about this current season before it ends because that's a bit tacky, but yeah. You have nothing to worry about with me when it comes to drama, and I told you that in-game too. Even if it feels like some of the theatrics were "for the cameras" and the best villains are the delusional ones, I still respect it and I love how much of a shit-stirrer you've been throughout.

Believe it or not, while Sherri and Matt were closer allies strategically... I feel like I connected with you more on a personal level. And I will always love the morning crew!

I thought we had a great relationship early on, and I would have always been down for working together closely. I told you last week too that I never stopped viewing you as an ally. You had better relationships of your own, and that's fine. That's just the reality of the game. You're not out-of-contention for my vote at all, but I feel a bit insignificant to your game after reading your speech. Or that you think I wanted you around and didn't target you because of some sort of manipulation, when in reality I just liked you on a personal level and always had. Please don't take this as an invitation or an excuse to kiss ass. I don't want that, lol. I'm just going over how I'm feeling in this moment.

Sherri

This will probably be the shortest! When it comes to the Opening Statements, yours was the most consistent when it comes to... comparing the Sherri I knew throughout, to the FTC presentation here. I think you've played a great game, though I know I'm going to be biased because you're the only one in that F5 who didn't vote me out.

I feel like there's always going to be a critique, for both of us, about letting Matt get his way at F6. Because we both talked it out and figured Hope was telling the truth. I know you've been grilled about that in a few of these questions already and have had time to respond to that! So I won't harp on it here, and for me it's not a big factor, but if you felt like touching any more on not necessarily being "in control" in those moments then go ahead! Forcing the tie on Matt/Michael so that they couldn't sit here and claim to have controlled the end-game was great though btw, lol

With the two guys I gave them more to respond to. Sorry about that! I feel like we played so much of the game together, I don't really have any lingering questions or issues right now. But in the sake of fairness feel free to respond with whatever you'd like if you feel the need! Because I gave Matt and Michael points to go off of. If there's anything you wish someone's asked by now, etc.

The Question

I don't know what it is about this TikTok, but I could watch it on loop hundreds of times without getting tired of it. There's no better time to force media onto someone than when they need your vote! So here it is:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMe2gmpcM/

Yes it's from January but I'm still obsessed, and so is TikTok. These bad bitches live in my mind. The trend is to duet the video and put an image for each woman, so like, "guessing their phone cases" or "guessing their coffee order" or "guessing their sexuality" etc. So I'll ask y'all do to that here! But with players from our season. Associate a player in the game to each woman in that TikTok, and yes you can answer yourself or your fellow finalists if you want!

come here girl:
come to the back:
VIP:
drinks on me:
twerking with:
look at those hips:
make me smile:

DON'T GIVE ANY EXPLANATIONS JUST POST THE NAMES AND LET IT BE DONE

And I had a lot to say I guess, but believe it or not my vote is still up for grabs! Keep fighting, y'all. This is a great Final 3 and the jury is super passionate so keep the answers coming and good luck. :heart:

Stephannie

• Jury
By Stephannie
Custom Posts Custom
Michael is winning me over with these answers, lmfao... that rant to Jess :sob: it's not my drama and I don't know where the truth lies, but I love his fight.
Michael liked this

Stephannie

• Jury
By Stephannie
Custom Posts Custom
Matt is kind of glossing over a lot of the petty comments in Allie's answer? Hm... It's not about specific digs like "oh the only explicitly bad thing I said was x" and I feel like he's kind of hiding behind that for now. Like. It wasn't even a big deal for me, but it doesn't feel like he's taking full accountability.

Stephannie

• Jury
By Stephannie
Custom Posts Custom
Reynold - S
Tai - S
Allie - S
Rocker -
Elizabeth - S
Aurora - Ma
Shamar -
Alexis - Mi
Hope - Ma
Stephannie -
Jessica -

Stephannie

• Jury
By Stephannie
Custom Posts Custom
Basically I'm torn between Mike and Sherri but if I vote Mike I don't want to be the reason Sherri doesn't win

Stephannie

• Jury
By Stephannie
Posts Custom Custom
Sherri
Reynold, Tai, Elizabeth
Allie
(Alexis, Aurora, Rocker, Shamar)
(Jess)

Matt
Hope
(Alexis, Aurora, Rocker, Shamar)
(Jess)

Mike
(Alexis)(Alexis, Aurora, Rocker, Shamar)

Stephannie

• Jury
By Stephannie
Posts Custom Custom
Okay I really want to vote for Mike, my heart is screaming it.... but I think there's too many unknowns, and if I want Sherri to win then I should just vote for that. Even if I feel Mike deserves way more credit than he's getting. If he's a zero-vote finalist I'll be really bummed, but like.... I said it myself: "if I vote Mike I don't want to be the reason Sherri doesn't win" - and since I can't predict the votes I should just vote for whoever I want to win, rather than voting emotionally like I very much want to... I have to stick with Sherri but I hate that I'm not voting Mike too :/

No shade to Matt in all of this, I loved him throughout the game, but yeah this is how I'm feeling.

Stephannie

• Jury
By Stephannie
Posts Custom Custom
Oh I guess they change the idol PW after someone finds it? idk I thought it was meritemaa but it's not working lol.

Stephannie

• Jury