[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Episode 05: Don't Tell Me How I Feel, You Turd. - Stranded in Tuamotus
-- 13th Place - 2nd Juror - Voted Out 9-2-1-1 --
5 down. 19 More to go.

1- The first Veteran to leave the game since the mandatory first council. Is the playing field leveling out and becoming a true competition?

2- What was your role in the boot and why was it the best decision for your game, if so? if not?

3- Does tonight's boot change your long term plan or solidify it? Are you willing to work with anyone in this game? Have you reached out to the people outside of your current alliances, kept your options open?

4 - What intel has your partner given you about the other tribe, and who would you like to work with on it going forward?

See you tomorrow ! :moon:

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Tai
Group Custom Posts
1- The first Veteran to leave the game since the mandatory first council. Is the playing field leveling out and becoming a true competition?

I guess so, I think Hannah had an alliance with Jess/Jed/Steph/Aurora, so I am glad one of their numbers is down.

2- What was your role in the boot and why was it the best decision for your game, if so? if not?

Well, I voted in the majority. I also told Matt at the very beginning that my targets were Hannah/Aurora, whoever it was, didn't matter to me.

3- Does tonight's boot change your long term plan or solidify it? Are you willing to work with anyone in this game? Have you reached out to the people outside of your current alliances, kept your options open?

I think it's solidifying it, I am just working my social game butt off right now. I feel like most of the newbies want to work with me so that's good. I really only want to work with Matt and Michael though from them. But Sherri/Shamar/Reynold are promising candidates. Of course Stephannie is still my number 1. I hope Wardog hasn't gone to the dark side though.

4 - What intel has your partner given you about the other tribe, and who would you like to work with on it going forward?

My partnership with Laura was the JACKPOT, we tell each other a lot of information. She's telling that Liz is probably the biggest threat here, that Allie is getting along well with the vets. I want to work with a lot of my Pukaroa tribe and steer clear out of the vets way.

Tai

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Custom Posts