[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Episode 06 - I'm Going to Vomit If This Plan Goes Through - Stranded in Tuamotus
-- 13th Place - 2nd Juror - Voted Out 9-2-1-1 --
Congratulations! You've made it to the Final 18 and the second swap!

You're probably busy socializing with your new tribemates, but when you get a chance, answer these questions! Or don't!

1. So yeah, we swapped tribes. Who are you excited to see? Who do you hate to see?

2. At this point, there are nine new players in the game and nine returnees, and even split. Do you see the game as returnee vs. newbie or have the lines blurred?

3. Do the partnerships play a role in your voting strategy, at this point? Are you trying to split up partnerships, leverage them for votes, or not really thinking about it?

Joaquin Souberbielle

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
1. So yeah, we swapped tribes. Who are you excited to see? Who do you hate to see?

I am excited to see absolutely no one, most of my close alliances members are on the other side lol. I won't say, but I was not too fond of Jessica being, for some reason I just get not the best vibes from her, but I am going to fake it til I make it with her.

2. At this point, there are nine new players in the game and nine returnees, and even split. Do you see the game as returnee vs. newbie or have the lines blurred?

I see that the lines are blurred at this point. We are all playing for the same title. It swapped so many times early games that all people have now are their loyalties at the point they are now.

3. Do the partnerships play a role in your voting strategy, at this point? Are you trying to split up partnerships, leverage them for votes, or not really thinking about it?

Partnerships play the role on if they trust someone, I will trust them.

4. Your partner is on the opposite tribe again. Do you think this benefits or hurts your game?

I wish she was on my side, but I think this is beneficial for my game because I get to know the tea on the other side.

Tai

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts Custom