[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Episode 07 - Alexa, Play "Obsessed" by Mariah Carey - Stranded in Tuamotus
-- 13th Place - 2nd Juror - Voted Out 9-2-1-1 --
One player down, 17 remain!

1. On Thursday, we had a tribe swap and then a long weekend. Who did you spend the weekend bonding with? Is there anyone you feel much closer to than before?

2. At surface level, Te Poto dominated the last challenge, time-wise. Does challenge strength way into the way you would vote, going forward? How have you approached challenges this season?

3. A new idol was hidden at your tribe camp. Have you decided to hunt for it? If so, where have you been looking?

Joaquin Souberbielle

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Group Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Group Custom
1. On Thursday, we had a tribe swap and then a long weekend. Who did you spend the weekend bonding with? Is there anyone you feel much closer to than before?

I spent it bonding with Hope with our connection to Laura(RIP) she did not deserve to go, she was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really think me and Hope will avenge her. I think I am also connecting better with Rocker, which is surprising because I did not talk to him much before, but I have to act like I trust him now because we have been together this whole time.

2. At surface level, Te Poto dominated the last challenge, time-wise. Does challenge strength way into the way you would vote, going forward? How have you approached challenges this season?

Girl, if I was in that challenge, I would have messed it up so bad.... I am surprised we did that well because we had Missy and Shamar compete in it, I thought they were gonna be a mess. Michael keeps sitting out which makes me watch him a bit closer, as of now, I don't think anyone is too much of a challenge beast yet, but Aurora could definitely be one.

3. A new idol was hidden at your tribe camp. Have you decided to hunt for it? If so, where have you been looking?

WTF, I didn't even know.... ugh it's probably found by now.. eff that.
Aubry liked this

Tai

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Group