[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Episode 08: I'm Far From a Challenge God! - Stranded in Tuamotus
-- 13th Place - 2nd Juror - Voted Out 9-2-1-1 --
Final 16! Now that we've culled the herd, it's time to get down to business:

1-There was immunity for sale tonight and you got into a bidding war over it. Were you in trouble if your tribe lost tonight??

2-One third of the cast has been voted out of the game. Now that we're solidly in the mid portion of season 38, what kind of plans do you have to ensure you make it through the next 8 boots?

3-It's game on, and people are here to PLAY. In modern survivor a lot of people play by the "Meat Shield" strategy and keep a few big targets around in order to hide behind them. Would you consider yourself a big target? or are you hiding behind one?

Alternatively, do you not ascribe to gameplay norms like the meatshield strategy?

Anyways that's all I've got for ya. See you tomorrow!

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Group Custom Custom Custom
By Tai
Custom Posts Group
1-There was immunity for sale tonight and you got into a bidding war over it. Were you in trouble if your tribe lost tonight??

I am actually not too sure if I am in trouble........... I feel like everyone would keep me, but I think I am getting viewed as a pretty decent social threat.. Right now everyone says they want to keep me.................. should I be trusting of these people?

2-One third of the cast has been voted out of the game. Now that we're solidly in the mid portion of season 38, what kind of plans do you have to ensure you make it through the next 8 boots?

Since we have been winning, lol that's how I am getting there, but obviously I am trying to make authentic connections with everyone. It seems to be working, I am getting a lot of coins LOL.

3-It's game on, and people are here to PLAY. In modern survivor a lot of people play by the "Meat Shield" strategy and keep a few big targets around in order to hide behind them. Would you consider yourself a big target? or are you hiding behind one?

I would consider myself a big target, and I think people should use little ole me as a shield. I really don't see anyone as a standout threat yet, so these people are playing well.

Alternatively, do you not ascribe to gameplay norms like the meatshield strategy?

I am calling my strategy the Miss Congeniality strat. Maybe a nice guy won't finish last.

Tai

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Group