[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Episode 11: You Had Your Moment - You're Next - Stranded in Tuamotus
-- 13th Place - 2nd Juror - Voted Out 9-2-1-1 --
1- Congrats on making the Jury! Knowing that whoever goes will now be on the jury, does this change who you decide to target? If so, how?

2- Having had the weekend to get to know your new tribemates, have you made any new friends you may not have expected? Who is surprising you?

3- What happens next? Make a prediction about how you think the next few rounds of the game will go.

4- This game started split between veterans and newbies, does that divide still exist at this point in the game? How does that division affect the game for you currently?

Shonee Fairfax

By Tai
Posts Custom Group
1- Congrats on making the Jury! Knowing that whoever goes will now be on the jury, does this change who you decide to target? If so, how?

It doesn't change my target, lol it's Jess. Right now, I can change of strategy, maybe use a pity strategy?

2- Having had the weekend to get to know your new tribemates, have you made any new friends you may not have expected? Who is surprising you?

Nope, everything seems the same, I do enjoy talking to Liz and Allie though. Surprising me the most is Hope though, like I said in the beginning, my strategic part of this game, is mediocre at best. I don't think I have the social ties for this one anymore.

3- What happens next? Make a prediction about how you think the next few rounds of the game will go.

LOL, honestly, I am gone next.
What I want to do survive, a couple of things, maybe throw Sherri under the bus, I want to survive a few more rounds so that the pairs will begin turning on each other

4- This game started split between veterans and newbies, does that divide still exist at this point in the game? How does that division affect the game for you currently?

I don't think there is, but apparently I started a rumor that all the newbies have an alliance... when that isn't true.

Tai

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Group