By Hope
OOO I have a last minute question:

Did any of y'all had prior ORG experience? I know you mentioned you had some Mike, but I kinda forgot if we talked about it in the beginning Sherri and Matt. I'd love to hear any and all experiences y'all had before playing Stranded! And maybe how those experiences shaped the game you played here!
Jessica liked this

Hope

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Sherri
Okay time to wrap this thing up! I think my game has been pretty clear and out in the open here. I really hope I was able to answer any questions you had throughout this as well. I think you’ve seen all my strengths now. I had a killer social game, won those challenges when things were getting tight and found a couple of real hot idols to secure my position. I also think my strategic game has been severely undervalued and without that, I definitely don’t think I would have made it as far as I did. Thank you all so much for your kind words and comments and I just hope that you can all see that how strong and well-rounded my game was. Mike and Matt have done well to make it here and I commend them on their strategy to do so, but it’s like they forgot about the jurors somewhere along the way. I think all of their apologies should be taken and accepted 100% but I also don’t think that can completely erase some of their actions or the feelings of many of the jurors.

So now, as you’re casting your vote, I really hope you consider me as the winner for this season. I’ve played the hell out of this game and done so with passion and heart. Not that the guys didn’t either, but I really feel I’ve had a great journey here and would make a real fitting winner for this season we share. Thank you again for everything, thank you to Matt and Mike, thanks to the hosts and to all the lurkers. This has been an incredible ride and I don’t regret for a second signing up here. Will catch you tomorrow for all the fun, and for the last time…

Let me blow you away with my palms! :heart: :heart:
Stephannie, Alexis, Elizabeth and 3 others liked this

Sherri

• Alumni
By Michael
But since we still have time and my clock is 6 minutes off...…..

Aurora. I do want to address you. I know flattery won't get me anywhere with you, because that's not the type of person you are. But I do feel like I need to say some things;

I was always very sincere with you and I really liked you. one of my proudest moments was when Hannah went out and I felt like I was able to save you, because I felt like we were becoming friends. I was always going to be loyal to you and I wanted you to come to the endgame with me. I know you may have felt a bit different, but on my end I was always real with you. I just wanted that to be said.
Aurora liked this

Michael

• Alumni
By Matt
Just wanted to end by saying thanks so much for your passion and dedication, and for making this season as competitive as it was. It was a blast from beginning to end getting to meet you all and talk game and non-game. I'm looking forward to catching up when this is done.

I think I played a UTR game that was pretty good socially and pretty good strategically. I messed up in how I voted people out and treated people in the game sense and for that I apologize again. I tried to keep the shit-talking to game and apologize if any of it came across as personal. That was not my intention. If you're looking for a sweet spot between the players up here in terms of the social game and the strategic game I think I'm the candidate for how I positioned myself and for the personal connections I made with most of you that were genuine on my part. I was able to work with whoever was in the game, did not need immunity runs to keep myself alive, and always made sure I had options regardless of who was in the game and what round it was. Looking forward to tomorrow!
Alexis, Stephannie, Hope and 3 others liked this

Matt

• Alumni
By Sherri
Hope wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:25:05 pm OOO I have a last minute question:

Did any of y'all had prior ORG experience? I know you mentioned you had some Mike, but I kinda forgot if we talked about it in the beginning Sherri and Matt. I'd love to hear any and all experiences y'all had before playing Stranded! And maybe how those experiences shaped the game you played here!
Oh hi! Yes I've played ORGs before but nothing at all like this. I had to adapt to a whole new style of play and also just had to be myself instead of hide behind a character. I'll tell you all about it post-game when I can get into the specifics!
Hope liked this

Sherri

• Alumni
By Hope
Sherri wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:27:00 pm

Oh hi! Yes I've played ORGs before but nothing at all like this. I had to adapt to a whole new style of play and also just had to be myself instead of hide behind a character. I'll tell you all about it post-game when I can get into the specifics!
Ooo sounds good I can't wait to hear about it!!!
Sherri liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Michael

quick answer: yep. I played from 2002-2006(ish). Fun fact: I played with Adam from MvGx wen we were both about 13 years old. I have a cute photo of our profiles from then too! I also played with Rafe from Guatemala, but I was very young so he didn't talk to me too much and I wasn't in the game very long. lol

I was about 15 years out since I've played though.
Sherri, Hope, Shamar liked this

Michael

• Alumni
By Matt

I've played 5 alias ORGs since 2017, about once a year. Without de-aliasing myself, made FTC 3x (won once and second the other two times) and went out at 7th in the other two (ranged from 21-30 players in each game). The experiences shaped my game here by emphasizing the importance of visibility.
Hope liked this

Matt

• Alumni
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Alright,

I know it was a long, emotional, and exhaustive weekend of questioning for the final 3. I want to thank you guys for hanging in there through the ups and downs. This was a particularly feisty jury, so congrats on weathering that. I also want to thank the jury for your thorough questioning, I hope you have all the answers you need to make an informed decision.

I wish we could reveal the votes tonight, but we have a slew of festivities planned for the final tomorrow, so you'll just have to wait just a little bit longer.

@Jury , you have until 7c/8e tomorrow to cast your vote for the winner. You can, as always, change your vote any time before then.

Final 3, you should also cast a tie-breaking vote for the winner between the other two finalists, should a tie occur that you are no part of.

I want to thank everyone for putting their all into this season, I can honestly say it has been one of our best, most competitive, and dramatic seasons and we look forward to welcoming the new players into the community.

Until tomorrow, good night and good luck everyone!
Stephannie, Sherri, Jessica and 7 others liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom