[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Day 31 - Live Final Tribal Council - Page 4 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Michael
Elizabeth wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:30:32 pm I literally have nothing to address. Instead, I want you guys to tell me what you think about these BB Comics I made back on Like Day 7 :rofl:
I’m too high for this shit :dizzy:

Jeff said no memes. I’m a rebel with literally no cause.

I need to address this. why can't I just have ONE normal nipple picture??
Alexis, Elizabeth liked this

Michael

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Reynold
there's still a lot of lack awareness and this is what I'm struggling with. The fact that you think my anger is "random" when we were very close, talked every day, me you and matt!!! Never mentioned us gaming together ONCE. Matt pretty much stated he didn't give a damn that I was voted out, knew about it, didn't let me know, and we were "two halves of a brilliant mind", you're both full of shit to the Nth degree. You're just an arrogant prick and you act like you can change the narrative at the game now that we're at the final, and just because we've been voted out doesn't mean we forget. Y'all are gonna really come on here and fucking lie/bullshit when all know the truth, it's kind of rich and bold at the same time.

Reynold

• Jury
By Aurora
Custom Group Custom Posts
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:32:45 pm
Hope wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:32:15 pm
Hope wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:31:52 pm okay guys pick a number between 1-9 whoever picks it gets my vote :rofl:
jkjkjkjkjk i forgot no memes
You're nothing if not consistent.
I genuinely am giving bonus points to people who excelled at reading comprehension with my final question.
Jessica, Reynold, Hope and 1 others liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Group Custom Posts
By Sherri
Hope wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:24:54 pm I honestly want to say though that I don't think anyone is calling Sherri an idiot and Sherri I definitely appreciated your response to my concerns the other day, but I still felt the overall game reads were off in you and had you not won immunity at four you would be on the jury right now. I feel like this brings up the question: are you all looking for a winner who beasted their way to the end through comp wins or through strategic positioning? Right now I see better game play in strategic positioning because I was someone who could not rely on challenge wins.
Once again I do admit that not all my reads were 100% right, but I still think I had a good amount of sense through most of the game and that's what helped me make it so far. I did need to win some challenges but I definitely don't think that should give me any less reason why I should be the winner. Now, I totally respect that you would probably favour the strategic positioning as you are more in tune with that but I could only ask you to try and put yourself in my shoes. I know, my feet are far too big, but seriously..I really just want to convince you that this is just as much of a valid way to get to the end. If it were you up here and you had won that final challenge, I know you would be fighting as hard as hell to convince this jury that you deserved it. And I think you would too. At the end of the day, I think we all just need to do whatever we can to get to the end whether that be through strategic play, social bonds or challenges. We use our strengths to get here and then it just comes down to all you jurors that I can hopefully show the varying skills I've displayed in this game.
Reynold liked this

Sherri

• Alumni
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Michael wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:32:32 pm
Elizabeth wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:30:32 pm I literally have nothing to address. Instead, I want you guys to tell me what you think about these BB Comics I made back on Like Day 7 :rofl:
I’m too high for this shit :dizzy:

Jeff said no memes. I’m a rebel with literally no cause.

I need to address this. why can't I just have ONE normal nipple picture??
Tits-McGee is your new nickname!
Aurora liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Sherri
@Elizabeth I have a question for you!

This is kind of random, but at some point in the game, Mike said you thought that all the newbies this season were past Stranded players.

1. Was that true?

2. Who did you think I was? :wink:
Elizabeth liked this

Sherri

• Alumni
By Matt
Aurora wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:34:45 pm Matt,

Do you think I am angry with you?
? No lol. I think you are just giving your juror perspective? Also I went back and looked at your question "What the fuck?" again. If I missed anything let me know.

Matt

• Alumni
By Jessica
Group Group Posts
Sherri wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:36:01 pm @Elizabeth I have a question for you!

This is kind of random, but at some point in the game, Mike said you thought that all the newbies this season were past Stranded players.

1. Was that true?

I would personally put you as Kara
Sherri liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Group Posts
By Elizabeth
Posts Group

1. Was that true?

Bahahahhaa oh no! Not at all! Haha!!!
One night I was drunk and fucking with him saying he reminds me of someone but really I was just messing with him him cause I was 9 beers deep. Hahaha so his parchment had me howling lol I never spoke of it ever other to him. Hahah
Stephannie, Sherri liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Sherri
Jessica wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:36:47 pm

1. Was that true?

I would personally put you as Kara
I'm sure this is a great comparison! :heart:
Kara, Jessica liked this

Sherri

• Alumni
By Michael
Reynold wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:33:19 pm there's still a lot of lack awareness and this is what I'm struggling with. The fact that you think my anger is "random" when we were very close, talked every day, me you and matt!!! Never mentioned us gaming together ONCE. Matt pretty much stated he didn't give a damn that I was voted out, knew about it, didn't let me know, and we were "two halves of a brilliant mind", you're both full of shit to the Nth degree. You're just an arrogant prick and you act like you can change the narrative at the game now that we're at the final, and just because we've been voted out doesn't mean we forget. Y'all are gonna really come on here and fucking lie/bullshit when all know the truth, it's kind of rich and bold at the same time.

??

Matt didn't know you were going. Hell, I didn't know you were going until one minute before tribal started. Matt thought the vote was going to be for Stephannie, but it was changed by (from what I know at least) Hope and Alexis; and I found out at the last moment. Because they knew Sherri wouldn't risk using an idol on you instead of herself. (at least that's what I was told)
Alexis liked this

Michael

• Alumni
By Matt
Reynold wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:33:19 pm there's still a lot of lack awareness and this is what I'm struggling with. The fact that you think my anger is "random" when we were very close, talked every day, me you and matt!!! Never mentioned us gaming together ONCE. Matt pretty much stated he didn't give a damn that I was voted out, knew about it, didn't let me know, and we were "two halves of a brilliant mind", you're both full of shit to the Nth degree. You're just an arrogant prick and you act like you can change the narrative at the game now that we're at the final, and just because we've been voted out doesn't mean we forget. Y'all are gonna really come on here and fucking lie/bullshit when all know the truth, it's kind of rich and bold at the same time.
Hey Reynold. I've tried to be as authentic as possible at FTC so sorry if it's coming off as me being arrogant or lying? I've tried not to lie at all this FTC to just have everything out there. I don't remember commenting on your anger or calling your emotions random? Also I didn't know you were going to be voted out. That's what I've been saying from the beginning, that I didn't know that vote. I only knew about it after from Hope when she filled me in about it.
Alexis liked this

Matt

• Alumni
By Aurora
Group Custom Custom Posts
Matt wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:36:46 pm
Aurora wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:34:45 pm Matt,

Do you think I am angry with you?
? No lol. I think you are just giving your juror perspective? Also I went back and looked at your question "What the fuck?" again. If I missed anything let me know.
Okay, good! I thought I was sensing a little tension.

And truthfully, you adhered to my question the best.
Matt liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Custom Custom Posts
By Sherri
Elizabeth wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:37:43 pm

1. Was that true?

Bahahahhaa oh no! Not at all! Haha!!!
One night I was drunk and fucking with him saying he reminds me of someone but really I was just messing with him him cause I was 9 beers deep. Hahaha so his parchment had me howling lol I never spoke of it ever other to him. Hahah
Lmao I was imagining you in your bath trying to scribble down our names next to some past contestants....I'm going to pretend that was the reality. :heart:
Stephannie, Elizabeth liked this

Sherri

• Alumni